The ongoing #interviewLuisSuarez is pretty hilarious. He's offered to answer tweets in English tomorrow. As you can guess, most people aren't taking it entirely seriously. Something of a lack of self awareness.

My name is 'Tidsirou' on Twitetr however, that'll need to be changed after the departure of Bachirou.

I've became quite addicted to Twitter in the last 6 months. Clogged up 4900 tweets in no time at all, it's 10x better than Facebook and doesn't have those people that moan constantly which is excellent. I also love being able to see what the footballers ( i.e Wilshire and Ferdinand ) are doing daily.

I've became quite addicted to Twitter in the last 6 months. Clogged up 4900 tweets in no time at all, it's 10x better than Facebook and doesn't have those people that moan constantly which is excellent. I also love being able to see what the footballers ( i.e Wilshire and Ferdinand ) are doing daily.

Totally agree with all of this. Not sure if its just me, but I think there is a gradual swing towards twitter from facebook for a lot of people. I generally just spam out football tweets, which is probably annoying for a few people, but if you follow enough people it seems to go with the flow.

Rangers fans certainly aren't taking last nights news too well.

laugh.gif I've had one trying to justify all the EBTs and tell me how the transfer embargo isn't fair.