Is that the women that likes poses topless at different places ? if so i'm also following her.

That's the one, Ive also discovered the Nuts twitter account is fantastic on a Monday & Friday as its just wannabe scheme models posting topless pictures of themselves.

That's the one, Ive also discovered the Nuts twitter account is fantastic on a Monday & Friday as its just wannabe scheme models posting topless pictures of themselves.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Thats the next hour or so sorted. ph34r.gif

Just started using this a few days ago, give me a follow @KilmarnockDave

Mostly post about Killie and whatever football is on the telly, plus the occasional rant about some shit that pisses me off.

Talking of strange followers, a couple of years back I had a guy try to add me on Facebook as he had the same name as myself. He wrote me a message and invited me to a group he had organised to get everyone in the world with that name to join. I rejected the request but stopped short of telling him he was a wierdo and should find better things to do with his time.

Hi Dave Gorman!

Is that the women that likes poses topless at different places ? if so i'm also following her.

On the back of this, I started following her.

After her tweets yesterday - thank you doesn't seem enough...........!