@TheCraig_

Follow me :) I'm a right cutie. (and I follow back :ph34r: )

I started following you a whole 5 minutes ago and am yet to receive one from you. I only followed you on the basis that you'll follow me back! dry.giftongue.gif

Think peeps should add their twitter name to their signatures. Easier to follow who's who.

Also need to go through this thread and add a few of you

Think peeps should add their twitter name to their signatures. Easier to follow who's who.

Also need to go through this thread and add a few of you

Quite a few folk have sigs automatically turned off though. You could be missing out on tens of followers.

@danielbather

I tweet excessively, particularly at nights.

Nearly 20,000 tweets?! Here was me thinking that no one could tweet more than Smurph and his lame 15,000! tongue.gif

Also added my twitter into my signature, if you add I'll follow back and but I rarely tweet.

Edited by Sooky

Quite a few folk have sigs automatically turned off though. You could be missing out on tens of followers.

well. its either that or the op edits the first post and puts all our twitter accounts on..

was just an idea incase you missed someone on here.

i have sent a few follows today so far, will do more this evening

Nearly 20,000 tweets?! Here was me thinking that no one could tweet more than Smurph and his lame 15,000! tongue.gif

Challenge accepted...

For anyone looking to rent out a property, find a property to rent or seeking advice on all property and civil legal matters, my business' Twitter is: https://twitter.com/#!/cammcco

Or if you want to be abused and called names. It's good fun.

<<<@declanp92

I'll follow back and did I mention I am hilarious?

@johnamaxwell, as in the sig.

I think I was already following a fair few from here, but I've added plenty this morning.

Hang on, what?? I thought you were yoda?! Wow that's a mindfuck. I have no idea why I thought this, apart from the whole County thing obviously.