Twitter/Kiss/Ten

This guy is brilliant and certainly worth a follow.

I'm now following you, it better not be all shite you post.

I set up a Twitter a couple of weeks ago due to Facebook becoming utter shite thank to the changes they've implemented over the last few months combined with a seemingly growing number of bigots and jakes.

What's with the recent surge of people joining twitter? On Facebook the last couple of weeks people have been saying they got a twitter :s weird. I've had one for nearly 2 years...I phase in and out of use with it

It goes through spells of becoming relevant, wars, riots, political scandals etc.

I hardly use it myself, but it's generally my go to place if something large scale and fucked up is going on.

A must for any Twitter novice is the incredible notbigsam...

TheBig_Sam notBigSam

Kevin and Sally Webster have had a tumultuous marriage, and I'm not sure if they'll ever really get back to the way things used to be.

16 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

I've been against Twitter for awhile. Just thought it was full of egotists and celebrities trying to stay relevant. But, after reading this thread, I'm considering getting it. I think I would use it for news and sports, especially breaking events and transfer rumours. And I like the idea that I can put pages into different lists. That way I can keep the serious stuff from the nonsense.

Just got a few questions about it... Probably an obvious yes, but is there an app for iPhone? And do the major news networks have a twitter feed?