Twitter/Kiss/Ten

I'm about to drop Limmy from my Twitter. The boy tweets about 30 times a day.

I rid of him ages ago. I don't mind people who tweet a lot, but he tweets about nothing, and his "stories" are absolute pish.

I did get a re-tweet for calling him a knob, though. 8)

Piers Morgan is getting a really hard time from @GuidoFawks and @LouiseMensch.

They are trying to get the slimey twat fired from his CNN show.

I'm on @eckieboy don't post much unless some raving auld Nazi on Jeremy Vine's show gets my back up!

Ok you actually drove me to wikipedia to find the origins of the word. Doughnut refers to when they didnt have holes, were presumably less perfectly round and conceivably looked a bit like big nuts made of dough. This has carried over to modern usage. So there.

Do you honestly call them doughrings by the way? Law school obviously hasnt completely scrubbed the teuchter from you :P

Just because something is a big blob doesn't mean it looks remotely like a nut. They should be called "doughblobs" or "sweet buns" if they don't have a hole in the middle.

And no, I don't call them doughrings. I am a filthy American convert b*****d and call them donuts.

Staring to use Twitter a lot more now and have started following a bunch of people and occupationally posting stuff that no one cares about. I just got retweeted by Duncan Bannatyne. cool.gif

EDIT: Just ignore that "occupationally", believe it or not it was meant to say occasionally. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Sooky

Staring to use Twitter a lot more now and have started following a bunch of people and occupationally posting stuff that no one cares about. I just got retweeted by Duncan Bannatyne. cool.gif

Just started following you. You better not tweet shite.

I wouldn't have had you down as a tweeter Ad Lib.

I'm learning to be concise. Too many tweets make a twat.

Me neither. Christ, you only get 160 characters, how does he cope!

I enjoy the challenge.

Just started following you. You better not tweet shite.

I rarely tweet so hopefully that's acceptable to your terms and conditions. Anyhoo, I have returned the favour and followed you back.

You better not tweet shite.

twitter is the biggest load of shite in the world.

Whoever uses twitter and tweets a lot about shit has the brain of a bird, and not a very bright bird at that. That's all im going to say. <_<

Edited by jojo