Twitter/Kiss/Ten

I was on it the other day and I tweeted someone(a P&B actually) asking him what console he was on because he was looking to get a game, the tweet included 360 or XBOX, I can't remember which. 5 minutes later I'd been tweeted by two complete randomers about Xbox and MW3, one of them had only ever tweeted 4 times and didn't have any following/followers. They must've literally searched for tweets regarding xboxs or 360s. Weirdest thing.

I got twitter a couple of years back or whenever and I tried it for a wee bit but I just couldn't get into it. Who wants to know about my life?

I still have my account but it's been untouched for a good year or so.

I don't Tweet. The only reason I really have it is for Paul Sheerins Twitter which it's really useful for.

I tend to use it for Queens related things. It's good for that, and laughing at celebs.

Forehead, I had the same thing tonight, asked a queens player if he plays ps3 or xbox and got a "win an xbox" tweet at me within seconds.

I don't Tweet. The only reason I really have it is for Paul Sheerins Twitter which it's really useful for.

I dont have twitter but still go on to see tweets from ayr players or fans, What is the advantage (other than being able to tweet) of having twitter ?

I dont have twitter but still go on to see tweets from ayr players or fans, What is the advantage (other than being able to tweet) of having twitter ?

You cn see everything, or everyone I suppose, you want to see in one place by following them. Once you've done that all their tweets appear on your feed. Also means you can reply to their tweets etc.

Just "followed" the both of you. cool.gif

Thank you. :D

My main gripe is the amount of spam. If you say anything topical you're going to get at least two new followers where you can "win" things or people advertising their businesses - which is a good idea, but it's annoying. There's also a lot of accounts that will tweet you just a link - but I never click on them, and I really do advise that you stay clear. There was also a "Hey, is this you in this pic? tinybit.org/spamloltr00l18498713" which caught a lot of people out. Silly people.

Some of the people on it are quite funny, other than that I use it for knowledge on wrestling, gigs and comics.

You cn see everything, or everyone I suppose, you want to see in one place by following them. Once you've done that all their tweets appear on your feed. Also means you can reply to their tweets etc.

Also I have it set up so when Sheerin tweets it texts it to my phone, which is really useful if I'm in school or something and he tweets about a new signing etc.

It depends on what you want to do, I suppose. I use it mainly for footballing purposes and most of my tweets are about that and most of who I follow are too. It's great to get a brief update on what's going on with clubs that you like and what other peoples opinions are. Transfer news is top notch too. I also follow a few comedians and music artists, but that's just to stop it being cluttered up solely by footballing posts.

I was re-tweeted by Tom Green. 8)

Nice, only ever had my tweets read out on Kevin Smith's internet radio show, never been retweeted by anyone sad.gif

On SModcast?! :o

I've been replied to by both Aidan Moffat and Malcolm Middleton from Arab Strap at separate times, having a reasonable sized conversation with the former. That's about it.

On SModcast?! :o

No he does a daily internet show on Smodcast.com. It's called SIR (Smodcast Internet Radio) It's on from 4pm to 8pm here. He does the first two hours with his wife and then the second two with Jason Mewes, both mentions were on the one with Mewes. Although the second mention didn't contain my name but it was my tweet.