@markbenstead

@danwalkerbbc - football focus

@UEFAcom

@smallshoes62 - Paul Hughes of the sun.

#ff is 'follow friday' and a lot of the journos post their workmates or other media, so worth checking the ff's

The best football related twitter account that I've seen is "Not the Big Sam" who is @TheBig_Sam .

Needless to say if you've ever wondered how Sam Allardyce really feels about Alex Ferguson then this is the account for you:

"On Skype with Sir Alex there. He didn't want to talk about Rooney. Or anything else. We just sat there in silence. Naked, awkward silence.

Then Sir Alex grabs his cock, waves it about & shouts "Use the force, Sammy!" In an instant, the tension is gone completely. Man's a genius"

At the moment I have 5 opta ones (UK, France, Portugal, Spain and German - no Italian?) plus retro_mbm which has a load of old football videos. I've just followed Graham Speirs too. I'll probably look up the BBC ones later then.

I noticed Wilshere's and quite a few other Arsenal players were on his page too, but none of them looked very interesting so I just avoided them.

Have you tried Jay Emmanuel Thomas? @WEDITSJET. I honestly don't understand it. He must be one of the real cool kids, yo.

Edited to add a classic example;

"@WEDITSJET: @Kali_x can I @ her an ask y is she sooooo callam ?• Ohh my Jay loool" lizzi uno who I b tlkin bout. ?

Edited by Savage Henry

I couldn't find either Sandler or Ferrell, all the ones I found looked to be fakes.

I've offered Georgie Thompson a shoulder to cry on following her break-up with Dec, she's yet to reply :ph34r:

Sandler and Ferrell's are either fake or incredibly un-hilarious. Both could be quite possible.

• 3 months later...