Twitter/Kiss/Ten

I got into it about 18 months ago and used it a lot, they used to read out a lot of my tweets about Jim Spence and his hapless acts/commentating on BBC Sportsound. I actually thought about doing a spoof Jim Spence one for a while but dropped the idea.

Barely use it now, still good for keeping up with friends that don't live nearby though and keeping up with my other hobbies and interests. Could recommend some very good people to follow, for starters -

@shitmydadsays Guy tweets about his Dad's outlook on life, I think this is the work of a comedian, really funny stuff.

I don't really use it, and don't have much intention to do so, but I have noticed a few folk saying that subject X is trending on twitter. I know the trends are dictated by a hashtag, but I was wondering how you find out what topics are trending?

I don't really use it, and don't have much intention to do so, but I have noticed a few folk saying that subject X is trending on twitter. I know the trends are dictated by a hashtag, but I was wondering how you find out what topics are trending?

It tells you on your home page.

I'm slowly getting into it since I got my new phone at Christmas. It's mostly t-shirt related stuff I use it for though.

30 odd followers, probably waiting for FFC related t-shirts.

Twitter name? There's a few 'thundermonkeys', I'd like to follow the right one!

I use it to network with other teachers - I'm sure there are other ways of doing it, but I've been able to source some really good resources and share it instantly with over 100 other teachers using it. Works for me.

#ukedchat

if you create search for that, its quite interesting stuff.

edit: there's also obviously a load of shite. you just have to be critical in how you assess what you're reading as with everything.

Edited by theentomologist