Reminds me of a Falkirk fan who went on a tirade about the view at the Recs because he'd stood behind a couple of guys and was having trouble watching the game. He posted a picture of their backs from where he stood, and there was space either side of them he could've stood in. Very strange behaviour.

4 hours ago, BTFD said:

Reminds me of a Falkirk fan who went on a tirade about the view at the Recs because he'd stood behind a couple of guys and was having trouble watching the game. He posted a picture of their backs from where he stood, and there was space either side of them he could've stood in. Very strange behaviour.

BPM I think 🤔

Apologies if it wasn't.

On 24/03/2023 at 13:42, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

These vigilante cyclists are usually correct in what they’re saying and yet they still somehow manage to make me hope that the nearest gammon runs them over.

Yeah I generally agree with them about cycling infrastructure and driver behaviour but they are also all such a load of whiny wee grasses.

1 hour ago, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

I've seen a few of this Edinburgh cyclists videos and he seems like he goes out his way to start rows.

He's fucking at it. "I followed the driver so I could get his face on camera".

The driver was an arsehole in multiple ways, but, in this case, the cyclist is a fucking bellend as well

2 hours ago, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

I've seen a few of this Edinburgh cyclists videos and he seems like he goes out his way to start rows.

There's a cycle lane and the cyclist wasn't anywhere near to being in it. Deserves to be knocked off his bike imo.

Aye, as said earlier these cycle police somehow manage to come across as arseholes no matter how technically in the right they are.

Imagine every road user chased down and confronted other drivers for every minor infraction or irritation they experienced. Nobody would ever get anywhere.

15 hours ago, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

14 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

He's fucking at it. "I followed the driver so I could get his face on camera".

The driver was an arsehole in multiple ways, but, in this case, the cyclist is a fucking bellend as well

13 hours ago, Zetterlund said:

Aye, as said earlier these cycle police somehow manage to come across as arseholes no matter how technically in the right they are.

Imagine every road user chased down and confronted other drivers for every minor infraction or irritation they experienced. Nobody would ever get anywhere.

In these situations everyone thinks they are right. Whether or not they are.

Usually the cyclist is technically right. But a complete bell end. The motorist is usually thick as f**k and makes a bellend of themselves.