4 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

I've been walking about all day saying this and people have no idea WTF I'm on about. Everytime I watch it I have no idea why but I burst out laughing.

3 hours ago, mathematics said:

It’s just comedy gold. I love seeing people corpsing.

3 hours ago, GTG_03 said:

Quality, I've watched it a few times now and I'm still laughing 🤣

Saw this a while back and had many a good laugh at it.

Then l found more:

17 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

I've been walking about all day saying this and people have no idea WTF I'm on about. Everytime I watch it I have no idea why but I burst out laughing.

It's the weird noise that comes out the lassie's nose that does them I think.

On 06/03/2023 at 16:55, RiG said:

I see Twitter has gone down again. That thin skinned dork really has ruined that site.

This was due to a change that went wrong, which is something highly relevant to my work.  It's always interesting to peer inside companies when they have these issues and how badly they do stuff that's considered pretty basic everywhere.  One example, is that during the discovery phase of his takeover, it was found that Twitter didn't have a test or non-prod environment - you developed a change and just whacked it into production with limited testing.

On the other hand, he's reduced the number of staff significantly - I think the figure was 7,000 down to 2,000 and the site still, basically works.  Clearly there was scope for cutting costs - I think a lot of the Silicon Valley tech giants are overmanned and will be or have already cut back.

24 minutes ago, 10menwent2mow said:

I'm currently enjoying a 7 day holiday from twitter for saying it wouldn't be a bad thing if Nigel Farage got in a small boat and it sank. 

Amazing that he's allowed to spite his bile yet you get banned for that. 

It's these sort of double standards that have always pissed me off about twitter