That she won't go south of the river makes me ponder if I should move back to Govan just to be safe.

On 04/03/2023 at 09:18, 'WellDel said:

Worse is that, in the area she's bouncing around, that's a pretty accurate take and plenty of these vapid arseholes do actually exist.

West End Mum volunteers in her community at the tennis club, supports the local art scene at Òran Mòr and seems to be making use lots of local business.

She seems nice.

11 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

West End Mum volunteers in her community at the tennis club, supports the local art scene at Òran Mòr and seems to be making use lots of local business.

She seems nice.

West End Mum's community involvement is completely superficial and solely about her own social leverage and ego. Her use of local business is admirable I suppose, but is again because she is image conscious and keen to simply be seen in these establishments rather than those in what she deems to be less salubrious areas of the city.

West End Mum is a cnut.

Im willing to argue about this til the cows come home purely because i get irrationally triggered by the coffee trope.

Lazy b*****d comedians/social commentators who for a generation now have been leaning on the - only middle class arty types don't drink nescafe, full fat and two - conceit.

It's 2023 c**t and everyone has been drinking lattes for 20 years which is why its the only growth industry on the High St.

If you were to imagine what someone would do to effectively destroy Twitter - functionality, user confidence, monetary worth - then Elon's played it pretty much by the book so far. I'll pick up Detournement's mantle and say his billionaire pals made him do it because Twitter is/was the closest thing the internet has to freely available instant, uncensored communication.

12 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

I've been walking about all day saying this and people have no idea WTF I'm on about. Everytime I watch it I have no idea why but I burst out laughing.

It’s just comedy gold. I love seeing people corpsing.

25 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

I've been walking about all day saying this and people have no idea WTF I'm on about. Everytime I watch it I have no idea why but I burst out laughing.

Quality, I've watched it a few times now and I'm still laughing 🤣

On 05/03/2023 at 12:00, invergowrie arab said:

Im willing to argue about this til the cows come home purely because i get irrationally triggered by the coffee trope.

Lazy b*****d comedians/social commentators who for a generation now have been leaning on the - only middle class arty types don't drink nescafe, full fat and two - conceit.

It's 2023 c**t and everyone has been drinking lattes for 20 years which is why its the only growth industry on the High St.

This is typical of you liberal elite types. Drinking coffee and eating vegetables.