What about all these people (quite evidently acting the goat) being recorded, whilst shaking violently, and uploading it to Twitter for anti-vax clout? And then blaming the “symptoms” on any one of the Covid vaccines? 

Is it a coincidence all these people are white, right-wing, Bible belt ‘Muricans? Seen someone quote retweet a pathetic attempt by a man, sitting down, head in hands, shaking away with… “The referee has indicated there will be 6 minutes of additional time” 😂 

Couldn’t mark their neck with a blowtorch. I thought the anti-vaxxers and Covid-deniers had all crawled back under their rocks as well. Twitter is probably the only safe haven for these right-wing mentalists to spout off. I’d have deleted it long ago, but you get some right quality patter on it daily which makes it worth having. 

1 minute ago, DAFC. said:

What about all these people (quite evidently acting the goat) being recorded, whilst shaking violently, and uploading it to Twitter for anti-vax clout? And then blaming the “symptoms” on any one of the Covid vaccines? 

Is it a coincidence all these people are white, right-wing, Bible belt ‘Muricans? Seen someone quote retweet a pathetic attempt by a man, sitting down, head in hands, shaking away with… “The referee has indicated there will be 6 minutes of additional time” 😂 

Couldn’t mark their neck with a blowtorch. I thought the anti-vaxxers and Covid-deniers had all crawled back under their rocks as well. Twitter is probably the only safe haven for these right-wing mentalists to spout off. I’d have deleted it long ago, but you get some right quality patter on it daily which makes it worth having. 

I wouldn't want to be married to the Heineken wumman, probably gives the worst w**k in the world.

On 23/01/2023 at 15:11, Savage Henry said:

Wings Over Scotland, not unlike Jim Spence, is going a very long way to make a case for cancel culture.  He’s currently setting the howling wolves upon someone who had the temerity to hold up a sign he didn’t like. 

Twitter is unquestionably a terrible thing.l that turns people’s brains to mush. 

Add Cameron McNeish to the list. I used to love the hiking stuff he did and I remember going to see a talk he did years ago during the festival which I really liked.

His political views, mainly spread on Twitter are utterly depressing though, the stuff of Jim Spence and Wings Over Scotland. Maybe it’s because I saw his talk and met him it seems closer to home, but it’s the first real instance I have had where I have felt like the views have now overtaken his work to the extent I no longer enjoy his work and want to get rid of the books I have.