30 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

I feel a bit sorry for seagulls who at the end of the day are only arseholes cos they're hungry (again, a bit like the 3am neds).

Ostriches, though, would key your car out of boredom if given the chance.

Seagulls have ruined many a family day out at the beach with their arsehole behaviour, all because they want a free meal. Start fishing again you lazy b*****ds.

It is the noble ostrich that one should feel pity for. An abomination of a species clearly created when God was on one of his 5 day benders using all the left over parts from other animals.

46 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

I feel a bit sorry for seagulls who at the end of the day are only arseholes cos they're hungry (again, a bit like the 3am neds).

Ostriches, though, would key your car out of boredom if given the chance.

I was once told that if you face an ostrich into a corner it can't figure out that it has to turn round to move anywhere and will just stand there staring at the corner until it dies or is otherwise disrupted. I've always wanted it to be true so I've never bothered to check if it actually is, just in case it's not. 

5 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

I was once told that if you face an ostrich into a corner it can't figure out that it has to turn round to move anywhere and will just stand there staring at the corner until it dies or is otherwise disrupted. I've always wanted it to be true so I've never bothered to check if it actually is, just in case it's not. 

Dunno, but you can paralyse a chicken by drawing a line in front of its face.

Last week I saw a Robin - a beautiful, wee wintry Robin - utterly destroy a worm in the garden. 

A few days later, the neighbour's cat was munching on the remains of a bird. It may have been the same, it may not. I like to think it is. 

1 hour ago, scottsdad said:

Last week I saw a Robin - a beautiful, wee wintry Robin - utterly destroy a worm in the garden. 

A few days later, the neighbour's cat was munching on the remains of a bird. It may have been the same, it may not. I like to think it is. 

Which begs the question, which creature dines on cats?

8 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I'd  take that Bald Eagle more seriously if it didn't walk like Bernie Clifton.

You've embarrassed yourself here, sarge. It's the ostrich that has the strange walk while Clifton is clearly sitting on its back trying in vain to control the thing.

11 hours ago, scottsdad said:

Circle of Life innit

4 hours ago, Satoshi said:

I've never been in a fight before in my life and I think I could beat Steven Segal.

Boys a well known fraud (as well as being old and fat now).

I reckon he'd kick your c**t in without even breaking sweat, old and fat as he may be. 

He's got experience on his side.