I knew it
4892BF6C-68FD-4453-9B58-3246DA96B51A.thumb.png.20d8a493f252faccbb401b2dd4ce6116.png
I have absolutely no idea how to play this tbh.....

I dont even know which direction would gain me the most respect from my peers, and admitting that I'm as thick as a submarine door and have a cock like a mouses tongue seems at first glance like the worst of both worlds......

I have absolutely no idea how to play this tbh.....

I dont even know which direction would gain me the most respect from my peers, and admitting that I'm as thick as a submarine door and have a cock like a mouses tongue seems at first glance like the worst of both worlds......

ffff1a6de401dfd5af62cc205c1b3816.jpg

Or do you mean worth of boast worlds?

I got put in Twitter pokey for 12 hours for suggesting that the best thing to do with the people in one of these horrible AI generated paintings that are all over just now was to "Kill them all with fire" 
That's karma for you trying to get Musk to ban me for spider related posts.

3 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

I genuinely thought they were tiny.

A good size guide is that the larger birds get, the angrier they look.

Bald eagles look like they came out specifically in the hope that someone would spill their pint.

11 minutes ago, BFTD said:

A good size guide is that the larger birds get, the angrier they look.

Bald eagles look like they came out specifically in the hope that someone would spill their pint.

Yup, I've always though ostriches looked (and acted) like the biggest arseholes of the bird world.

29 minutes ago, hk blues said:

Seagull Meme Posters for Sale | Redbubble

There's actually a well know seagull in Glasgow nicknamed Steven Seagull. Normally found perched on a bus stop outside Radisson Blue readying himself to steal food from unsuspecting pedestrians. He attempted to take a Haggis Pie from me once but I was ready and punched him on the beak 

31 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

There's actually a well know seagull in Glasgow nicknamed Steven Seagull. Normally found perched on a bus stop outside Radisson Blue readying himself to steal food from unsuspecting pedestrians. He attempted to take a Haggis Pie from me once but I was ready and punched him on the beak 

You wouldn't try that with the real Steven Segal.   At least, not twice.

1 hour ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Ron Burgundy Wow GIF