12 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

I completely believe that happened.  Middleton is a fucking weirdo

Well I’d hope so since he’s posted the footage from his home cctv up in response to the naysaying circlejerks in the same thread.

Not his biggest fan either fwiw.

29 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I got put in Twitter pokey for 12 hours for suggesting that the best thing to do with the people in one of these horrible AI generated paintings that are all over just now was to "Kill them all with fire" 

My account got permanently banned for telling someone I would kill them over a dispute about google maps. I was clearly joking. 

8 hours ago, welshbairn said:

The centre of Glasgow?

It was a picture Owen Jones shared which was in London then I was at the wind up saying it was Edinburgh which was getting a few pedantic people extremely wound up. I then used a screen shot of an area of Edinburgh that looked vaguely similar and then used the fact that Owens parents lived in Edinburgh to 100% verify that’s must be where it was and then i said I would kill someone in a light hearted joking way but I was suspended almost instantly. 

14 minutes ago, throbber said:

It was a picture Owen Jones shared which was in London then I was at the wind up saying it was Edinburgh which was getting a few pedantic people extremely wound up. I then used a screen shot of an area of Edinburgh that looked vaguely similar and then used the fact that Owens parents lived in Edinburgh to 100% verify that’s must be where it was and then i said I would kill someone in a light hearted joking way but I was suspended almost instantly. 

I suppose it was going to be that or the constant winding up of the Only Fans accounts.