I don't know who this is but it's an interesting clip. 

There are so many clips online of people clearly in their worst moments.  I'm just as bad as anyone else for laughing and sharing them but it must have an affect on people.  The video of the guy with the pram that was going viral this week - clearly the guy is either on drugs or going through a mental health crisis, now this is shared with huge numbers of people.  

Recording someone in a toilet arguing about a feather boa and then saying "I hope you get hit by a car" is just cursed though.  Who are these people?

18 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Why don't these open when I click on them? They show as a link on my screen. Is that because I don't have Twitter?

Note how even though this has been the case for ages, only now I ask about it after a post stating "She has a lovely pair of hooters"

I think he was referring to the Brian Clough video

4 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

Why don't these open when I click on them? They show as a link on my screen. Is that because I don't have Twitter?

Note how even though this has been the case for ages, only now I ask about it after a post stating "She has a lovely pair of hooters"

c033ee2216606cfe394192a5159eb5f8.jpg

7 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

That makes me genuinely sad. 

Things like this are exactly the reason we will always be blighted by this shite. Too many folk, from the erse cheeks down to mobs like this making an easy buck out of the bigoted hordes.

5 minutes ago, 'WellDel said:

Things like this are exactly the reason we will always be blighted by this shite. Too many folk, from the erse cheeks down to mobs like this making an easy buck out of the bigoted hordes.

It's pretty obvious who they're targeting and how they're trying to compete with Buckfast. 

"The drink's UK manufacturers – who previously launched a gin with a similar name – deny targeting any specific demographic"

It's pretty obvious who they're targeting and how they're trying to compete with Buckfast. 

"The drink's UK manufacturers – who previously launched a gin with a similar name – deny targeting any specific demographic"

Bottles certainly look a bit more ergonomic, in terms of launching indiscriminately into other groups of supporters, which might further support certain "targeted demographic" arguments