Shocked to discover that the multi millionaire and completely content with all his achievements Ricky Gervais is, to borrow a lovely P&B phrase, a thin skinned loser.

Liking all the tweets asking who Stewart Lee is and that he was never funny would carry more weight if he hadn't previously cited him as an inspiration. 

Shocked to discover that the multi millionaire and completely content with all his achievements Ricky Gervais is, to borrow a lovely P&B phrase, a thin skinned loser.
Liking all the tweets asking who Stewart Lee is and that he was never funny would carry more weight if he hadn't previously cited him as an inspiration. 

Wonder when it becomes valid to ask if Brent is the real guy and Gervais is the character....

What did Stewart Lee say to wind Gervais up?

I hadnt heard much Stewart Lee comedy until recently when I saw a docu he did on this brummie band which was excellent. His standup is excellent too. Though Gervais is still funny at times also. Hes not a real standup imo

Edited by BigDoddyKane

On 11/09/2022 at 22:07, BigDoddyKane said:

What did Stewart Lee say to wind Gervais up?

I hadnt heard much Stewart Lee comedy until recently when I saw a docu he did on this brummie band which was excellent. His standup is excellent too. Though Gervais is still funny at times also. Hes not a real standup imo

You can check out 2 of his stand up shows on BBC just now Snowflake/Tornado. One was on last week so is on iplayer an dTornado is on this Friday.

And this is what I came on to post. This is only a yellow. Must be the Turkish equivalent of John Beaton.

Edited by Suspect Device