Twitter/Kiss/Ten

6 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Rachel Dolezal, the erstwhile head of the Spokane chapter of the NAACP ( and very, very white) described herself as "transracial" as she identified as being black. 

Her parents were, as you can imagine, pretty baffled.

1 minute ago, velo army said:

Rachel Dolezal, the erstwhile head of the Spokane chapter of the NAACP ( and very, very white) described herself as "transracial" as she identified as being black. 

Her parents were, as you can imagine, pretty baffled.

You might have guessed already, but the comments are full of how this has absolutely pwned the libs, and how it's great that everyone can finally go back to being arseholes to...another group of people...with impunity.

45 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

The most tragic part of that is King's Cross Station, a historic and important transport hub, has become a permanent theme park because it was mentioned in a film.

It'd be like Doune Castle being turned into a Monty Python memorial, with daily trojan rabbit launchings.

I see Michelle Dewberry from GB News has attempted to do battle with Bonnie Greer and got very upset when Greer told her she'd never heard of her to which Dewberry accused her of lying and said Greer had mocked her accent on an episode of Question Time they were on together.

Turns out Michelle Dewberry has gotten Bonnie Greer mixed up with Germaine Greer!  Funny how Brexiteers often out themselves as absolute morons.

Edited by Highland Capital

12 hours ago, BFTD said:

The most tragic part of that is King's Cross Station, a historic and important transport hub, has become a permanent theme park because it was mentioned in a film.

It'd be like Doune Castle being turned into a Monty Python memorial, with daily trojan rabbit launchings.

Make this happen please. I for one would be there filming it and getting excited like those saddos at King's Cross.

1 hour ago, Zetterlund said:

Make this happen please. I for one would be there filming it and getting excited like those saddos at King's Cross.

Twenty-five years ago, they had a display selling the film in the gift shop - I'd no idea that it was filmed there until I visited, and the lassie at the counter was able to point out where they'd shot various scenes.

Unless things have changed since then, you have to bring your own coconut shells.

1 hour ago, Zetterlund said:

They used to have Python festivals there, where cast would turn up for autographs and shit. Coconuts were provided in the festival pack.