On 01/08/2022 at 23:07, Cosmic Joe said:

My old man supported Dundee United but I ended up cheering on East Fife. So bollix to that pile of old shite. 

you chose wisely Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

On 03/08/2022 at 13:17, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Id rather Jack Monroe than Liz Truss or Rishi Sunak.

There, ive said it.

I'd rather Jack than Fleetwood Mac.

19 hours ago, Rhys McCabe Hype Train said:

Despise both, but Graham Spiers being cancelled by Open Goal Broomhill Sports Club Broadwood United 2022 is quite a thing:

he was like that 

I was like that 

Ad nauseam 

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

Don't knock it until you try it. Same with bacon or a burger.

Someone was raving about the place in Edinburgh that serves burgers in doughnuts. I assumed they were mistaken and they actually meant a brioche or something, but no, it's an actual sugary ring doughnut. 

Don't need to try that, thinking about it is enough to give me the boak.

Edited by Boo Khaki

Around 40 years ago I was working on the building of the labour camp for the builders of Torness to stay in. Every morning we would stop in Haddington at a little bakers to get some food for the day ahead. That is where I discovered the magic of a mince pie on a thickly buttered roll. After about 3 months of eating 2 of them each morning, my weight was getting out of control. Had to stop eating them and sadly only had very few since. Still miss them.

14 hours ago, Boo Khaki said:

Someone was raving about the place in Edinburgh that serves burgers in doughnuts. I assumed they were mistaken and they actually meant a brioche or something, but no, it's an actual sugary ring doughnut. 

Bread Meats Bread have being doing that for years, they call it The Luther Burger.

On 13/08/2022 at 21:28, Boo Khaki said:

Tim Hortons used to do a fried chicken sandwich where the bun was 2 glazed doughnuts. Tried it once and it was pretty enjoyable, but don't think it would be something I'd buy again.