Twitter/Kiss/Ten

On 02/08/2022 at 12:53, ICTChris said:

Maybe people just like football? Not everything has to have some half baked pseudo-Freudian subtext.

Anyway, I saw this thread about Jack Monroe. I have seen people hint at her being a bit of a fabricator before but this thread lays out some of the contradictions and mismatches in her story.

:lol:

5 hours ago, KingRocketman II said:

I think Jimmy has reeled in his biggest catch to date with this effort. So many folks responding with incredulity, some loons agreeing with him:

image.thumb.png.8550ecfa1364d5a79b0f94f3af7a3239.png

That's the problem. It's not just "some" who agree, it's the majority. It's hard work being a spoof account on twitter these days. Being more barking than the norm is quite difficult.

6 hours ago, KingRocketman II said:

some loons agreeing with him:

Then you have 'BaseballScot' trying ever, ever so hard to get Jimmy to answer them, or at least spit in their mouth. 

A truly eye watering show they've put on following him.

I think Jimmy has reeled in his biggest catch to date with this effort. So many folks responding with incredulity, some loons agreeing with him:

I'm a big fan of Jimmy's work, I must say. He's reeled in a few big fish this time

3 hours ago, Sarto Mutiny said:
10 hours ago, KingRocketman II said:

I'm a big fan of Jimmy's work, I must say. He's reeled in a few big fish this time

Screenshot_20220807-160510_Samsung Internet.jpg