Maybe people just like football? Not everything has to have some half baked pseudo-Freudian subtext.

Anyway, I saw this thread about Jack Monroe. I have seen people hint at her being a bit of a fabricator before but this thread lays out some of the contradictions and mismatches in her story.

9 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Maybe people just like football? Not everything has to have some half baked pseudo-Freudian subtext.

Anyway, I saw this thread about Jack Monroe. I have seen people hint at her being a bit of a fabricator before but this thread lays out some of the contradictions and mismatches in her story.

She's right about most stuff so I'm not too bothered about some alleged inconsistencies in her backstory. Awfully Molly sounds raging though.

She's right about most stuff so I'm not too bothered about some alleged inconsistencies in her backstory. Awfully Molly sounds raging though.
Yeah, most folk in the public eye are playing a character of some sort or another, at least to an extent. If what Jack canpaigns for is legit, and in the interests of the many who have very few on their side, what's really to be gained by this gotcha type shite?

Hahaha Jack Monroe is actually middle class, forget everything they have exposed about the way the Tories treat poor people.

39 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Yeah, most folk in the public eye are playing a character of some sort or another, at least to an extent. If what Jack canpaigns for is legit, and in the interests of the many who have very few on their side, what's really to be gained by this gotcha type shite?

Hahaha Jack Monroe is actually middle class, forget everything they have exposed about the way the Tories treat poor people.

As far as I can see Awfully Molly opened her twitter account in April and that diatribe is her first post. 

squinting-threatening.gif

P.S.

Edited by welshbairn

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

As far as I can see Awfully Molly opened her twitter account in April and that diatribe is her first post. 

squinting-threatening.gif

Yeah......

Always very suspicious of these "play the man not the ball" efforts tbh. Pretty textbook attempt to distract folk from the message

4 hours ago, ICTChris said:

The one where she thinks "Georgia Church Suppers" is Eastern European was quite funny.  If the whole Vonny thing did brought me anything it was making me aware of that Tattle site which is absolutely fantastic.

22 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Looks like garbage The Sun, Daily Mail etc would start up, loads of innuendo from an anonymous source.

Jack caused the racist Daily Mail columnist Katie Hopkins ruination, so I am firmly on her side.