On 30/05/2022 at 13:00, 'WellDel said:

I found this when I very briefly dipped my toe in that TikTok shite, after a mate at work had told me about some football banter stuff he watched on it. Absolutely no idea how their content drivers work.

I signed up but never posted a single thing, followed anyone, or even liked or commented on one thing (or whatever the terminology is on there), nothing. Yet my feed seemed to consist 99% of either ladies ranging between about 20-50 in skimpy gear trying to get you to follow their own (presumably paid for) content, idiots along the lines of that Jonathan Pie clown, or clips from family guy.

The semi-naked middle aged munters got pretty boring pretty quickly. I'm assuming this stuff is along only fans lines, but how do they all make money off it? Must be some amount of saddo's out there willing to pay though, unless they're all willing to sell their wares for the price of a couple of Kopparberg's every month.

The Family Guy stuff was entertaining though.

Enjoying this self-own.

14 minutes ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

@Div got his erse skelped from Mumsnet, maybe not the best thing to pursue.

Boris would be fine with that if he got to watch.