Saw a tweet blow up where a friend of mine was referenced, the kinda general jist of the story is right but theres a lot of poetic licence in the twitter thread about it. But the replies are all ‘you go girl’ etc etc, is it wrong to challenge the lies on the thread? 
Are you asking if you should get involved in a social media beef? If so, you already know the answer.

4 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Saw a tweet blow up where a friend of mine was referenced, the kinda general jist of the story is right but theres a lot of poetic licence in the twitter thread about it. But the replies are all ‘you go girl’ etc etc, is it wrong to challenge the lies on the thread? 

Photoshop a dodgy tweet from them and hit them with a "this you?" 

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
7 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Are you asking if you should get involved in a social media beef? If so, you already know the answer.

Yeh you’re right, its just so tempting….

2 minutes ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

Photoshop a dodgy tweet from them and hit them with a "this you?" 

Haha in fairness i think the salty aspects are more a bit of bitterness, will just let them have their twitter win. 

1 hour ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

I think the thread should be posted on here for us to judge for ourselves

2 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Haha in fairness i think the salty aspects are more a bit of bitterness, will just let them have their twitter win. 

Just so you know.  On twitter, no one ever 'wins' but many people fail. :P

There seems to be a growing number of people now who, instead of looking at the facts on a case-by-case basis (or doing their research as many like to self-praise about themselves) just seem to find what the general narrative is and choose to believe exactly the opposite.  It's definitely been ramped up since the pandemic where some people's brains seem to have become completely zapped of all reason.

Edited by Highland Capital

5 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

It's definitely been ramped up since the pandemic where some people's brains seem to have become completely zapped of all reason.

That'll be the 5G.