1 hour ago, KingRocketman II said:

I defy anyone to watch this and not want to stick knitting needles into their ear drums. Not new to this "comedy" voice-over, it is though the comments that completely fascinate me including the woman who returns to the clip whenever she needs a laugh.....

Automatic red dot for sharing this content. 

On 25/01/2022 at 08:50, KnightswoodVanBear said:

She's taken the "Sky Sports" time away from the game after doing something unspeakable.  Now she's back on SSN on a Saturday and will be managing Watford or Brighton in a couple of months.  All sins have been washed away.

Quite literally Watford by the sound of it. 

On 25/01/2022 at 07:18, KingRocketman II said:

I defy anyone to watch this and not want to stick knitting needles into their ear drums. Not new to this "comedy" voice-over, it is though the comments that completely fascinate me including the woman who returns to the clip whenever she needs a laugh.....

That is so terrible. It’s so sad and staggering that for so many people this is actually funny. Can’t fathom it. 
Many middle aged women seem to find the most asinine, twee and banal stuff amusing. 

6 hours ago, Thorongil said:

That is so terrible. It’s so sad and staggering that for so many people this is actually funny. Can’t fathom it. 
Many middle aged women seem to find the most asinine, twee and banal stuff amusing. 

ha I know. Everyone to their one tastes and all that but am always taken aback whenever you see such fawning and complete enjoyment over something you find to be completely utterly awful. 

Maybe it's cos I was younger but Ronaldo was the most exciting player ever. Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo are statistically the greatest but Ronaldo was just amazing.

I'd have love to have seen more of him at PSV

Me too. Unbelievable. A genius. 
Brazil have some top players obviously still, but I dunno if its being older, more exposure outside of WC years or whatever but I can always just mind of being young and being mesmerised by Brazil. Their teams were so full of flair, sometimes at the expense of being functional, but you always knew, their players were going to be doing things you hadn't seen other players doing. They had this aura like All Black in the rugby a few years back where you were just stunned if they got beat.

Aye, the Brazil teams of my youth held such a powerful mystique. Loved watching them.