4 hours ago, Lester Freamon said:

Poor Jimmy getting burnt by the Livi admin.

2 hours ago, buddie06smfc said:

Has been tremendous entertainment over the past couple days with that & the Scott Brown inciting a riot tweet. 

The amount of gammon old firm fans with ‘edgy’ patter thinking they are owning Jimmy entertains me to no end. No davybhoy1888, no william1690 you really aren’t ‘getting’ it at all. 

14 hours ago, buddie06smfc said:

Has been tremendous entertainment over the past couple days with that & the Scott Brown inciting a riot tweet. 

11 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

The amount of gammon old firm fans with ‘edgy’ patter thinking they are owning Jimmy entertains me to no end. No davybhoy1888, no william1690 you really aren’t ‘getting’ it at all. 

It's genuinely amazing how much reaction the "taking this to my lawyer" / reporting to @policscotland bit still gets. At this point it must be one of the longest running jokes on all of twitter, and yet people still bite at it. It's like they've never been on the internet before. 

Fair play to Jimmy's relentless commitment to trolling morons though, the man is inexhaustible. A true artist in our times. 

21 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

It's genuinely amazing how much reaction the "taking this to my lawyer" / reporting to @policscotland bit still gets. At this point it must be one of the longest running jokes on all of twitter, and yet people still bite at it. It's like they've never been on the internet before. 

Fair play to Jimmy's relentless commitment to trolling morons though, the man is inexhaustible. A true artist in our times. 

I do think of it as performance art. Its tremendous. Every single one of the edge lords thinks they are owning him. Even stuff like ‘hastily assembled legal team and my cat’ gets bites, its superb. 

I thought Jimmy was finished when he got blocked by scotrail over asking why they can’t manoeuvre around blocked tracks with their steering wheel, but the last 2 days have been unreal.