Apologies if already in the thread, but:

Believe it or not, this stemmed from a tweet about free WinRAR.

The original tweet is gone, but that doesn't detract from Tom's resulting meltdown - both in the thread linked where he was quote-tweeted and in the original thread.

"Did you see her bra?" gave me a chuckle.

On 13/01/2022 at 07:19, Detournement said:

I've got to do real life stuff for the rest of today so I'll have to wait until tomorrow to really savour this. But I'll share it with my fellow Hitchheads cause that's the kind of guy I am. 

I bet it's amazing.

I’ve heard Peterson on Rogan a couple of times.

Had to turn him off. 

2 hours ago, NotThePars said:

they should do this here

2 hours ago, velo army said:

That's absolutely fantastic. Not only do I want this here, I want these two fellas to do it.

I NEED this when the old firm get beat or when England go out of big competitions. 

The guy who is doing it is the stay off the weed guy. 

This is very funny, and a good summary of the gender kerfuffles (tbf, on the non-TERFy side to an extent as well). Helen Joyce likes JKR because she gets a hard time for throwing out clumsily put together awful takes, and is a CELEBRITY - therefore she believes that the former child actors who distance themselves from her are disgusting and disrespectful, THEY OWE HER THEIR CAREERS! - Rupert Grint is obviously asked about JKR during an interview and gives a completely neutral, pretty respectful answer - Helen must find a reason to be angry so decides describing someone you met when you were a 12 year old child as like an auntie is actually ageist and sexist because you won't f**k her. Pure post hoc justification for being an incredibly weird person. 

13 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

This is very funny, and a good summary of the gender kerfuffles (tbf, on the non-TERFy side to an extent as well). Helen Joyce likes JKR because she gets a hard time for throwing out clumsily put together awful takes, and is a CELEBRITY - therefore she believes that the former child actors who distance themselves from her are disgusting and disrespectful, THEY OWE HER THEIR CAREERS! - Rupert Grint is obviously asked about JKR during an interview and gives a completely neutral, pretty respectful answer - Helen must find a reason to be angry so decides describing someone you met when you were a 12 year old child as like an auntie is actually ageist and sexist because you won't f**k her. Pure post hoc justification for being an incredibly weird person. 

I'm sure someone whose twitter username has more characters devoted to the word 'gender' than her actual name is an entirely hinged and reasonable commentator on the subject too.

24 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

or when England go out of big competitions. 

the slow-mo montage of weeping/disconsolate face painted English fans (who are at their first England game or only started watching in pubs when the WC/Euros started) accompanied to Oasis "Stop Crying your Heart Out" is the BBC stock end of tournament footage. To apply it to the current debate, probably costs us 3p each in terms of production values and royalties. 

Use the same montage but add some mishaps, accompany it to Big Top/circus music and insert an OAE iteration of Chic Young laughing  - tv gold. less than 1p per person. 

On 16/01/2022 at 21:03, Mr. Alli said:

He's been posted plenty before but I'm beginning to wonder just how soon it'll be that he ends up nearly killing himself. 

I love that guy. WOOP WOOP!