I think talking on the phone when someone else is in your company is pretty fucking rude tbh. Nothing annoys me more than when there are 3 or more of us in a group and one person takes their phone call and doesn’t excuse themselves and the rest or the group have no alternative but to hear it all.

37 minutes ago, throbber said:

I think talking on the phone when someone else is in your company is pretty fucking rude tbh. Nothing annoys me more than when there are 3 or more of us in a group and one person takes their phone call and doesn’t excuse themselves and the rest or the group have no alternative but to hear it all.

I don't think anyone is saying this isn't rude. Get nicer friends. 

3 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

Wonder what he’s up to these days.

What a state. I can imagine him in an old raincoat and two plastic bags stuffed with torn jumpers and a torn and grubby copy of one of his books before menacing folk on the streets with "do you know who I am?" He's getting weirder by the day. 

14 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

Scottish Twitter is absolutely rammed with attention seekers asking if anyone remembers (insert something everyone remembers) for likes. 

A prime example of the genre. I think last time it was heads down thumbs up.

I hate that horrible, twee, fake memory Lane stuff. The punters on Twitter lap it up.

57 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

I genuinely hope Dorsey leaving is the beginning of the end for Twitter.

They are already changing policy on posting photos and videos. 

Twitter has probably been too successful and despite the algorithm and shadow bans it's still the users who control the flow of information. 

I wasn't sure what an Air Tag was (I'm old) but it seems to be a wee tracker thing you can put on your keys etc. You can track them on your phone if they get lost. Seems that there have been reports of folk using them to track women.

My initial thought was that no-one was going to waste £30 on stalking the person above, but I realised I was being very mean-spirited.... of course you're not wasting £30. You can get the tag back off the body once you're done.

25 minutes ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

I was actually talking about that with my colleagues the other day.  There was an instance a few years back where someone ordered a dildo and a blow up doll for the secret santa and got it delivered to the office.  He didn't realise that the mailroom staff scan large packages in case they are malicious and he had a very irate mail guy phone him up and tell him to get this sort of thing sent to his house in future!