4 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

Aye. It was at least a few months ago

I am sure this has been mentioned but why why on Twitter can aw the slags and weirdos of the day post aw the scuddies, f**k tapes and vids of them sticking things up their arse but I can't say "cúnt"?

Have you considered diversifying your content?

8 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

I am sure this has been mentioned but why why on Twitter can aw the slags and weirdos of the day post aw the scuddies, f**k tapes and vids of them sticking things up their arse but I can't say "cúnt"?

We had a vote about what we'd rather see.

Guess what won.

44 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

Aye. It was at least a few months ago

It's because Americans run Twitter, they don't speak Scottish. I got a warning from an American forum for saying something went tits up.

25 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

It's because Americans run Twitter, they don't speak Scottish. I got a warning from an American forum for saying something went tits up.

@AmericanFan has certainly had his eyes opened to our use of language since joining. I think he understands that it's not as offensive over here.

22 hours ago, supermik said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16671347/rider-kicks-punches-horse-rspca-condemns-shocking-footage/

I know I know the sun 

primary school teacher and team leader of local pony club, the weans will be behaving in her class this morning incase they get some of the same as the poor horse . 

Edited by Arthur daley

10 minutes ago, Arthur daley said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16671347/rider-kicks-punches-horse-rspca-condemns-shocking-footage/

I know I know the sun 

primary school teacher and team leader of local pony club, the weans will be behaving in her class this morning incase they get some of the same as the poor horse . 

Miss Trunchorse.