This person annoys me:

Tweets with replies by 🍷 Jodi 💐 (@jodihill01) / Twitter

I encountered this account because I saw #TescoClubcard trending, which turned out to be Tesco's latest data-mining exploits.

This Jodi specimen had posted some drivel on it and when I looked at her profile it seemed entirely to be grifting tweets trying to get free crap off every company going. I wish I'd never looked. The "media" on her Twitter page is a catalogue of cringey shit.

8 minutes ago, milton75 said:

This person annoys me:

I encountered this account because I saw #TescoClubcard trending, which turned out to be Tesco's latest data-mining exploits.

This Jodi specimen had posted some drivel on it and when I looked at her profile it seemed entirely to be grifting tweets trying to get free crap off every company going. I wish I'd never looked. The "media" on her Twitter page is a catalogue of cringey shit.

Must be a bot. Nobody can be that vacuous. 

4 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Must be a bot. Nobody can be that vacuous. 

I wish, but doubt it. There's too much consistency in the photos etc. It's fair enough that she's posting pics of her kids etc., but the shite on her walls and the determination by which she pursues any freebie are grim. 

6 hours ago, milton75 said:

This person annoys me:

I border line obsessed with clicking on Twitter ads and enraging myself reading people earnestly engaging with them. 

Why would I spend my free time like this ?

9 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

I border line obsessed with clicking on Twitter ads and enraging myself reading people earnestly engaging with them. 

Why would I spend my free time like this ?

I like blocking them one by one. It's also a pointless exercise though. 

Had a bet on a Brazil league game last night. 

Couldn't find it the result today, said it was postponed which was strange as I knew that Guarani were beating Sao Paulo RS 1-0 in the 2nd half.

Then I found this tweet of the ref getting a kicking. 😯 Game over, ref in yhe hospital.

2 minutes ago, eindhovendee said:

Had a bet on a Brazil league game last night. 

Couldn't find it the result today, said it was postponed which was strange as I knew that Guarani were beating Sao Paulo RS 1-0 in the 2nd half.

Then I found this tweet of the ref getting a kicking. 😯 Game over, ref in yhe hospital.

A longer video.

16 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Hope the lad enjoys jail. 

Charged with attempted murder according to google translate. Probably just GBH I'd have thought. Instant sacking from the club unsuprisingly.

Edited by welshbairn