43 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Humza performing a real life enactment of Sideshow Bob standing on the rakes, this afternoon.

Why is he flying around as if he's trying to beat the 400m Paralympic world record? Looks like some wee boy has smuggled his scooter into the big school and is giving it large before the janny confiscates it.

8 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Why is he flying around as if he's trying to beat the 400m Paralympic world record? Looks like some wee boy has smuggled his scooter into the big school and is giving it large before the janny confiscates it.

Showing off for the camera and ended up making a rip roaring c**t of himself. As per usual.

Humza has utterly embarrassed himself with his response to this, I’m assuming he has a massive ego - he hasn’t came out of this looking well at all.

Some of his colleagues tweeting their support is also laughable - trying to imply he is disabled. Well, no he isn’t - he has a fucking injury. 

1 hour ago, No_Problemo said:

Humza has utterly embarrassed himself with his response to this, I’m assuming he has a massive ego - he hasn’t came out of this looking well at all.

Some of his colleagues tweeting their support is also laughable - trying to imply he is disabled. Well, no he isn’t - he has a fucking injury. 

Until yesterday I had no idea there was such a thing as a knee scooter but even then, why was he going so fast?  He looked like he was trying to be Tony Hawk the speed he was trying to build up.

The reaction on Twitter from a lot of SNP ministers and other is interesting.  People having a giggle at a funny clip has really got a lot of them in a real strop - so far Katie Forbes, Fiona Hyslop, Mhairi Hunter and even everyone's favourite Devi Sridhar have been complaining on Twitter about it.  Obviously people having a lack of sense of humour is funny in itself but there's also other things going on.  Clearly there are lots of people in the SNP and who support it who absolutely hate the media, act like frothing football fans about it and will use anything as an excuse to have a go at them.  The whole thing also shows massive levels of self-importance and pomposity that's always been there in Holyrood as well - there's a defensiveness that comes from an inferiority complex.  People in that world are terrified of not being taken seriously, of being seen as the poor relation and that comes through in an inability to laugh at themselves.

1 hour ago, Highland Capital said:

Until yesterday I had no idea there was such a thing as a knee scooter but even then, why was he going so fast?  He looked like he was trying to be Tony Hawk the speed he was trying to build up.

It’s bizarre, and the entire thing is a parody. Flying along the corridor, clearly trying to show off to the press pack as his aide frantically runs after him. To then fall face first and try to claim that he’s disabled!

We then get SNP MSP’s trying to tell us that a disability can be short term, well no it can’t - the literal definition is that it’s long term. 

23 hours ago, Aladdin said:

Whilst regular rich teas are a generally shite biscuit, the chocolate variety (which I think only exist in the Co-op nowadays) were an absolute game changer and better, dare I say, than the establishment chocolate digestive.

Anybody who says Rich Tea are bollocks rather than the dog's bollocks are misunderstanding their true talent.  In the same way that dry toast wouldn't titivate the taste buds, you need to add some topping to Rich Tea to truly appreciate them.  A light skim of butter by way of a glue to hold a couple of slices of cheddar in place is a true feast of an evening.  

That said, replace the Rich Tea with a digestive and you've moved to the next level.