Rich Teas above Custard Creams? Rich Teas are the most beige biscuits going. You could cover them in chocolate, cocaine and glitter and they'd still be boring as f**k
Totally agree. Iv had three of these with my morning cuppa and nothing. Nothing at all.

I fucking love you big man

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Totally agree. Iv had three of these with my morning cuppa and nothing. Nothing at all.

I fucking love you big man

I'm not saying they don't have their place in the world, but in a world where you can get Sticky Toffee Pudding Hobnobs,Rich Teas belong in the cupboards of the elderly who think having a gammon salad for dinner is a treat.

ETA

image.jpeg.6766c87bec2925719e3d6e4889c604ba.jpeg

Edited by Bert Raccoon

When exposed to air over time, biscuits go soggy and cakes go hard.
Work it out from there 
Jaffa Cakes won a case against the Inland Revenue by arguing just this.

Chocolate cakes aren't vatable, whereas chocolate biscuits are. So by being classified as cakes, they can charge less for them.

Anyway, ginger biscuits are awesome. Don't like Bourbons or Custard Creams.

The top biscuits are Liebnift though, a shocking omission from the chart above.

As has been pointed out, although tremendous, Jaffa Cakes are not a biscuit and are therefore ineligible for the competition.

Party Rings deserve their solid second tier status.  Chocolate bourbons shouldn't be anywhere near the top.

Whilst regular rich teas are a generally shite biscuit, the chocolate variety (which I think only exist in the Co-op nowadays) were an absolute game changer and better, dare I say, than the establishment chocolate digestive.