Janey is the victim here.

This is yet another week where bullying, misogynist fucks get a win and the people who stand up to them get a kick in the fucking gut. To my fellow women, nothing you do will ever be good enough and don't kid yourself for a minute. Put that on a public health message.

3 minutes ago, bennett said:

This is yet another week where bullying, misogynist fucks get a win and the people who stand up to them get a kick in the fucking gut. To my fellow women, nothing you do will ever be good enough and don't kid yourself for a minute. Put that on a public health message.

They bullied her into being a racist 

6 minutes ago, bennett said:

Me sowing: Haha fuck yeah!!! Yes!! Me reaping: Well this fucking sucks.  What the fuck. 17:14 Twitter for iPhone - )

1 hour ago, bennett said:

I wondered why nobody was replying to that but it looks like she has limited replies? What a shitebag. 

“Now a gushing mummy”

Vids plz.

3 hours ago, AMMjag said:

Yep, she can post as many tear-stained statements and videos as she wants but she will never be able to do so without showing contempt for the people who have called her out for her bile. 

In fairness most of the people who called out her bile are considerably worse than her.

I'm not playing whataboutery here btw, they all deserve punted.

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

I find the Susan Calman Bank of Scotland ads more vomit inducing than Jane Godley's.

Oh God yes. I was watching the Formula One on All4 recently, the feed kept dropping and every time I refreshed they made me watch that advert again. Now it pops up on YouTube all the time and makes you watch the full 20 second ad. It's enough to make you hate Scotland.

11 minutes ago, Michael W said:

Haggerty handing out the blocks when her hypocrisy is called out. 

She's a weapons-grade arsehole, she really is. Nothing but closed-ranks tribalism.

Dismissing completely and objectively fair criticism of a women as misogyny harms the actual fight against misogyny.

Imagine being like Haggerty and your 'go to' argument about Godley being binned is that it's about bullying and misogyny and nothing to do with people thinking it's because they see her as talentless, unfunny, and a caricature that has no place in today's 'cultural' world. 

Can I just confirm there was a loud tone of sarcasm included with your posting of this poisonous, shit-stirring little bigot’s mewlings? The sooner her and Dornan are encased in lead and launched into the sun the better. Utterly toxic. 

3 minutes ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

Imagine being like Haggerty and your 'go to' argument about Godley being binned is that it's about bullying and misogyny and nothing to do with people thinking it's because they see her as talentless, unfunny, and a caricature that has no place in today's 'cultural' world. 

There are lots of talentless and unfunny comedians. That's not why Godley has been a lightning-rod for scumbags for years.

What's come out in the last day is a whole other thing though.

Loads of people on Twitter, especially Scottish Twitter, have stories about how Godley behaves. Most of my timeline is now people sharing stories about how Godley has tried to get her followers to pile onto them for some imagined slight.

Loads of people on Twitter, especially Scottish Twitter, have stories about how Godley behaves. Most of my timeline is now people sharing stories about how Godley has tried to get her followers to pile onto them for some imagined slight.

It’s absolutely frightening when you see how many people seem to hang onto everything she does online.

35 minutes ago, GordonS said:

There are lots of talentless and unfunny comedians. That's not why Godley has been a lightning-rod for scumbags for years.

What's come out in the last day is a whole other thing though.

Godley has been a lightning rod because she’s a total p***k of a person. Some folk are desperate to ignore this obvious fact.