Old firm facts without doubt too up their own self to understand when someone is doing to them what they do to others. Genuinely one of the worst scottish football ‘banter’ accounts. 

I really enjoyed it when it first appeared too. Just took a nosedive in quality.

1 hour ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Old firm facts without doubt too up their own self to understand when someone is doing to them what they do to others. Genuinely one of the worst scottish football ‘banter’ accounts. 

He really lost his way, it was a really good account when it first started now the only thing worth seeing on there is his weekly roundup which folk just send him.

He is so uptight about anyone saying it's a pish joke and can't help but reply to them and then block them, for a "comedian" he doesn't seem to have the temperament and that's to say nothing of his podcast.

3 hours ago, KingRocketman II said:

what do you consider to be some of the best "banter" accounts? 

I mean i dont like many at all, just find OFF to give off this kinda sanctimonious vibe, especially when ‘quote tweeting’ people who didnt get the joke being made and then being outraged and blocking jimmy for the same thing (only better). 

3 hours ago, mizfit said:

I really enjoyed it when it first appeared too. Just took a nosedive in quality.

Had a couple of good ones but just a self parody now.

2 hours ago, 101 said:

He really lost his way, it was a really good account when it first started now the only thing worth seeing on there is his weekly roundup which folk just send him.

He is so uptight about anyone saying it's a pish joke and can't help but reply to them and then block them, for a "comedian" he doesn't seem to have the temperament and that's to say nothing of his podcast.

Didnt know there was a podcast. For me the only real good wind up merchants are Jimmy and Paddy Power. 

44 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Didnt know there was a podcast. For me the only real good wind up merchants are Jimmy and Paddy Power. 

Occasionally see clips get put on my Timeline by people liking or retweeting but some of it is horrendous takes, the latest one about how journalists in England are more likely to make their football team know, ah yes because the most senior BBC political correspondent for 25+ years was a closet Dundee United fan.

3 hours ago, 101 said:

Why do men not live as long as their female counter parts?

I remember a thing programme called Just Amazing years ago (possibly hosted by Barry Sheen) in which some daft c**t was trying  to jump over a speeding Porsche or some such. They filmed all his training etc but when it came to the actual attempt, his misjudged the height and one of his feet went through the windscreen and got chopped off. 

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I remember a thing programme called Just Amazing years ago (possibly hosted by Barry Sheen) in which some daft c**t was trying  to jump over a speeding Porsche or some such. They filmed all his training etc but when it came to the actual attempt, his misjudged the height and one of his feet went through the windscreen and got chopped off. 

Before Ofcom became a bunch of lefty commie b*****ds.

3 hours ago, 101 said:

Can only assume Inverclyde old conservatives were shut down for believing there is a context that makes racist abuse perfectly legitimate.

Someone trying to live in a different country to the one in which the freak, involuntary biological process of their birth occurred seems to do it for a lot of old conservatives tbh

15 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Glad others think so, I find him about as funny as a bin bag.

He indulged in a bit of "banter" against rugby fans a few years ago, I gave it back in the same vein, he couldn't handle it and had a strop. The guy is a tool.

I've long expected to see him with his own show on BBC Scotland.

7 hours ago, GordonS said:

Glad others think so, I find him about as funny as a bin bag.

He indulged in a bit of "banter" against rugby fans a few years ago, I gave it back in the same vein, he couldn't handle it and had a strop. The guy is a tool.

I've long expected to see him with his own show on BBC Scotland.

From day one he’s been unable to take any mild wind up back at him.