13 hours ago, peasy23 said:

I know some would say Dumbarton have a cheek, but I'm all for this type of shithousery on Twitter.

Yeah I'm all for this, but Dumbarton???

This is way, way beyond pots and kettles. Dumbarton makes Cumbernauld look like Florence. 

There is a guy called Brian in the replies to the Dumbarton tweet. He is not happy. He did have a reply that was littered with mistakes with him claiming a great education out of Cumbernauld but it has been deleted. Anyone catch it?

24 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

There is a guy called Brian in the replies to the Dumbarton tweet. He is not happy. He did have a reply that was littered with mistakes with him claiming a great education out of Cumbernauld but it has been deleted. Anyone catch it?

C0154AA4-C996-475F-ABF3-A92F07C88CC2.thumb.png.540a05a9ce18bbcef33c29e07befa154.png

25 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

Sadly didn't screen shot it. But it was so bad I actually wondered if it was a bot account. 

The club Twitter response to his original rant was decent as well. 

This sort of shithousery back fired on us  Vs  St Mirren a few weeks back but almost everyone takes in in the way it's meant. Also good publicity for us. 

Screenshot_20210801-082744.thumb.png.526fe05ee7f8dabd414e002e50d58426.png

27 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Nothing says yer da more than a pic of a Hard Rock Cafe as your twitter page banner. Meanwhile his campaign continues.

He's in for a shock if he thinks Clyde FC are a bastion of virtue tbh. 

He appears to also be  rabid "are lads" Unionist Jambo. 

Edited by Melanius Mullarkey