34 minutes ago, Chicken Wing said:

Is Throbber trying to give Hedgecutter a run for his money?

Nah there was a dispute about it being in Sheffield on twitter though and the first mention of a street name I saw was grovernor street in liverpool and then it was just a case of finding a window with green bands around the window next to one with yellow bands and the pishy paint job on the yellow banded house was the major giveaway. It was fun.

One of the oddest corners of Twitter is the diet corner. This guy is the most crazed of them all - he’s adapted the paleo/carnivore diet to consist of claiming to only eat raw meat, usually left to room temperature.

This includes raw chicken.

going to continue to monitor to see if the guy stops tweeting forever after a heavy load of raw meat. Mental.

2 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

One of the oddest corners of Twitter is the diet corner. This guy is the most crazed of them all - he’s adapted the paleo/carnivore diet to consist of claiming to only eat raw meat, usually left to room temperature.

going to continue to monitor to see if the guy stops tweeting forever after a heavy load of raw meat. Mental.

He's defying physics!

5 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

How can that be anything but hoaching with bacteria?

The worst part is that I bet a ton of people try it as well now.

A few years ago some Aussie Gillian McKeith type fraudster claimed you could live off pollen blowing in the wind, and a daft bint from Findhorn was found starved to death in a tent in Sutherland somewhere.

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

A few years ago some Aussie Gillian McKeith type fraudster claimed you could live off pollen blowing in the wind, and a daft bint from Findhorn was found starved to death in a tent in Sutherland somewhere.

She should have stuck to the Chicken Tikka at the Kimberly.

4 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Horrible news over the weekend but some people have completely the run of themselves commenting on the dangers of getting in anything more wild than a bath.

For example the knicker wetters in the comments below this.

It's the same all over social media. Facebook outdoorsy pages are full of Bear Grylls wannabes lecturing everyone on safety. Get tae f**k. 

16 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Could be. I wouldn't advocate a paddling pool directly on concrete/blacktop though. I bit wearing on the buttocks in my experience. 

While we only see their upper halves I feel safe thinking they have some extra padding.

11 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

He's defying physics!

I used to follow that guy on a crypto Twitter account about 3 years ago and it's quite bizarre. He's either fully trolling or he actually sold his account a few years back to some nut job. It's weird as he was quite a well respected user in the scene, he has previously tweeted about refusing to drink water and that you should stare at the sun directly multiple times a day, he used to say he was training at this... 

11 hours ago, ICTChris said:

11 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

He's defying physics!

Nah I refuse to believe that.

This guy will shit himself to death soon enough.

11 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

People really do just be believing what they want out here. 

All right fun sponge. You must be a right laugh at parties.