Twitter/Kiss/Ten

Not in any way shape or form condoning 'Scotland' fans chucking Abdul into a fountain and giving him abuse but from some of the videos I've seen he's went down there wearing a Rangers tracksuit top and brought with him a Rangers emblazed bag but to save face wrapped himself up in a Saltire whilst at the same time doing an interview saying he wants both countries to progress and that he's proud to be British. Perhaps not the best attire and yes I appreciate some of the Tartan Army look stupid when following Scotland but c'mon. Almost as if Rangers fans might have told him it was a good idea in a bid to expose bitter Celtic fans and arsehole TA types so they could go apeshit on Twitter towards Sturgeon due to her condemnation of Rangers fans antics when they won the league*

*completely clutching at straws but I'm probably not far away.

1 hour ago, Raithie said:

Not in any way shape or form condoning 'Scotland' fans chucking Abdul into a fountain and giving him abuse but from some of the videos I've seen he's went down there wearing a Rangers tracksuit top and brought with him a Rangers emblazed bag but to save face wrapped himself up in a Saltire whilst at the same time doing an interview saying he wants both countries to progress and that he's proud to be British. Perhaps not the best attire and yes I appreciate some of the Tartan Army look stupid when following Scotland but c'mon. Almost as if Rangers fans might have told him it was a good idea in a bid to expose bitter Celtic fans and arsehole TA types so they could go apeshit on Twitter towards Sturgeon due to her condemnation of Rangers fans antics when they won the league*

Genuinely not joking when I say that’s his attire virtually any time or anywhere you see him. Wouldn’t surprise me if the only time he isn’t in a Rangers trackie is when he goes to bed in his Rangers pyjamas.

Edited by 8MileBU

The fountain thing on the face of it looks a bit of fun, and he seems to be taking it in good spirits, but that could be a reaction borne through fear. A crowd of guys picking him up so he just goes along with it. 

The scudding him on the head from behind is utter shitebaggery and good to see the wee c**t who did it (and shat it from another guy) got lifted. 

2 hours ago, Rugster said:

The fountain thing on the face of it looks a bit of fun, and he seems to be taking it in good spirits, but that could be a reaction borne through fear. A crowd of guys picking him up so he just goes along with it. 

The scudding him on the head from behind is utter shitebaggery and good to see the wee c**t who did it (and shat it from another guy) got lifted. 

Would say this is very likely the case, and if he wasn’t completely afraid then at least very nervous. 

5 hours ago, Raithie said:

😂😂😂

This is utterly bat shit crazy. I know users on this website like to reduce all of the worlds issues down to Good Vs Rangers but if even a slither of this post isn't actually a massive pisstake that I've fallen for then you need to step outside and touch the grass. 

14 hours ago, Stormzy said:

😂😂😂

This is utterly bat shit crazy. I know users on this website like to reduce all of the worlds issues down to Good Vs Rangers but if even a slither of this post isn't actually a massive pisstake that I've fallen for then you need to step outside and touch the grass. 

Ok I've maybe taken my theory a bit OTT however whether he's went down to London for a good time or went down to be provocative remains to be seen. There's a 30 minute video on his Youtube channel (if you're bored) of him down in London filmed by someone who you'd assume might have had some clout and said "'mon Abdul mate, maybe donnning your Rangers clobber and jumping between waving a saltire and a St George's flag is just asking for folk to get arsey with you". The rest of the video is pretty much the boy filming wanting to tell as many folk as possible what happened and rather than try and stop any further aggro just films away. Learning difficulties or not he's not went down to London on his own - he's went down with someone else who hasn't bothered to maybe be a pal and look out for him. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

"He's wearing a Rangers trackie top and has a Rangers bag!!" 

Fucking hell, have a word. 

How else did you think it would pan out? 

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

So the all inclusive Tartan Army openly attack people because of the clothing they wear? 

Well according to Abdul himself it wasn't the 'inclusive Tartan Army' it was Celtic fans and he's said general Scotland fans were fine with him. The boy filming him in London has put up 2x videos on Youtube one of which is him basically interrogating him in his hotel room on what happened. Very clearly wanting Abdul to divulge it was Celtic fans and how it made him feel. Usual tit for tat OF bollocks. Wearing Rangers gear will certainly have exacerbated the situation no doubt. 

Edited by Raithie