17 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

In a way I sometimes feel like I’d want to meet him and tell him to be mad about Rangers by all means, but all the O.O and EDL stuff is dugshite. Sadly though I think it makes Abdul feel good getting loadsa attention from folk and feeling part of something which is nice. It’s just a shame he genuinely doesn’t understand it’s for all the wrong reasons.

Maybe you could advise him that making up stories about your life and pretending to be characters online is a good way to get attention and feel part of a group.

19 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Maybe you could advise him that making up stories about your life and pretending to be characters online is a good way to get attention and feel part of a group.

That’s a bit personal for a Sunday morning.

18 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

In the same way you posted this to get attention for your username in the form of green circles to feel part of an anonymous online forum?

Spoiler

image.jpeg.6e0127d545c7e4e281e089c6b47fe594.jpeg

19 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Aye I seen that this morning. It comes as no surprise to learn that the cowardly wee rat is unemployed green-grot. Unfortunately for him, he has been arrested, named, shamed and where he stays been posted so I would imagine the likely wee slap on the wrist off the police won’t be the end of it.

Just as much shite baggery here as punching someone from behind. That guy is a cúunt and someone should have melted him there and then despite the horrible wee b*****d that Abdul is. Having his address posted is just as cowardly.

19 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

What's the deal with this Abdul guy and why's he being singled out?

He is a complete bellend. There is a bit "aye but he's got issues" being banded about and although he does his issues are more to with him trying to fit in than him being unable to understand what he is doing. I do feel for the wee guy but he's making choices to be a horrible wee cúnt and although he doesn't deserve to be attacked from behind like that.

What age is he? Saw someone say he was about 50

16 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

Just as much shite baggery here as punching someone from behind. That guy is a cúunt and someone should have melted him there and then despite the horrible wee b*****d that Abdul is. Having his address posted is just as cowardly.

He is a complete bellend. There is a bit "aye but he's got issues" being banded about and although he does his issues are more to with him trying to fit in than him being unable to understand what he is doing. I do feel for the wee guy but he's making choices to be a horrible wee cúnt and although he doesn't deserve to be attacked from behind like that.

Does he actually do anything other than sing a couple of sectarian songs? I’ve only seen him on YouTube a few times and be genuinely comes across as a vulnerable adult, I can’t imagine his antics causing any harm on anyone.

5 hours ago, throbber said:

That’s a bit personal for a Sunday morning.

image.jpeg.f5253dfc86c9fb825505bd9b8bb96ff6.jpeg
lol

4 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

Yeah I don’t agree with posting where he lives, that’s pish patter, dunno if he’s got young family at home or that. However, at the same time he’s brought it upon himself if he gets a doing and might be a life lesson if he has to explain to the weans “cos Dad was an arsehole”. 

Abdul’s a complicated one as I genuinely don’t think he grasps right and wrong, or when to hit the off switch. Think you’re right snd he’s late 40’s/50 year old kinda age. Mentally about 12-13 though I think. 

48 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

I think punching someone from behind is worse than doxing the person that's randomly punched someone from behind tbh. 

The guys throwing him in the fountain are just as bad tbh, there’s about 5 of them picking on a vulnerable man and they’re in his face screaming *********** after it. It’s pretty awful to watch.