Twitter/Kiss/Ten

I dont follow the scum newspaper on twitter but that abortion of a TV show ‘annoying accents from the terracing’ retweeted an article from it about Colt Teams in the spfl. For once our Jimmy wasnt the most offensive response. Cant help but feel hes taken that a bit too far, id deploy the ‘oooft’ meme but cant find it. 

69043F28-3C18-499E-B7E8-17A9DA38B036.png

855B0F11-3F99-4022-9D75-138BFC70ABFF.png

5 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

I dont follow the scum newspaper on twitter but that abortion of a TV show ‘annoying accents from the terracing’ retweeted an article from it about Colt Teams in the spfl. For once our Jimmy wasnt the most offensive response. Cant help but feel hes taken that a bit too far, id deploy the ‘oooft’ meme but cant find it. 

69043F28-3C18-499E-B7E8-17A9DA38B036.png

855B0F11-3F99-4022-9D75-138BFC70ABFF.png

Mind reading Irving Welsh's Filth and wincing at the use of this word to describe uniformed polis by the main character. Can't remember if the film glossed over this or not. I think it acknowledged the polis's Jamboness and left it at that. 

I do know that the character in film wasn't anywhere close to being as reprehensible as the one in the book. 

I remember listening to a Dizzee Rascal song in which he uses the term spastic, it is quite jarring.

I’m sure Colin Firths character in Love Actually uses the word ‘spaz’, another reason to cancel him and everyone else in that film.

20 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Mind reading Irving Welsh's Filth and wincing at the use of this word to describe uniformed polis by the main character. Can't remember if the film glossed over this or not. I think it acknowledged the polis's Jamboness and left it at that. 

I do know that the character in film wasn't anywhere close to being as reprehensible as the one in the book. 

The word was used in the film but I think it was Toal that said it as opposed to Robertson