So apparently this Vonny character has claimed to have read 72 books throughout the (I assume) first lockdown.  She must be a speed reader!

I see her Twitter name for a while was "Vonny Laing-LeClerc ASD ADHD". :blink:

Edited by Highland Capital

3 hours ago, NotThePars said:

I’ve petitioned Div to make a gossip sub-forum as I feel this place isn’t toxic enough as it is.

I beg to differ. I've seen the thread in which people discuss who are the worst people using this board.

In fairness, they're usually not wrong. But I don't think I'd like to be talked about there.

So apparently this Vonny character has claimed to have read 72 books throughout the (I assume) first lockdown.  She must be a speed reader!

Was gonna say that I’ve managed 50-60 books over a year but for some reason I thought first lockdown meant March til now lol.

I beg to differ. I've seen the thread in which people discuss who are the worst people using this board.
In fairness, they're usually not wrong. But I don't think I'd like to be talked about there.

Shape up your posts then!

9 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Anyone ever encountered ‘british alba’ on twitter? Convinced that there’s no way it can be one person. See any tweet from an SNP politician, brexit sceptic or journalist about Scottish/UK politics and that psycho will have replied. 

Have seen that account questioned a number of times. Consensus seems to be it's a group of people or bot. Something like 40k tweets in a year. 

8 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

There are 85 books in the Mr Men and Little Miss series, you could smash through them in a day tbh

3 hours ago, PWL said:

Have seen that account questioned a number of times. Consensus seems to be it's a group of people or bot. Something like 40k tweets in a year. 

Would it not be more effective if different people did it under their own "names" and backed each other up? Sounds like a lonely obsessive but I haven't studied his oeuvre in depth.