Twitter/Kiss/Ten

1 hour ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Lozza is right here tbf. Not about Zoom but about Boris and his inability to give British kids a good education 

No, he isn't. Kids would not be getting a better education if the schools were open. When they were open kids were missing weeks of classes because they had to isolate after friends and classmates tested positive. I know some kids who had to do three lots of two weeks in the last term alone.

You also have a very large proportion of the teachers off because they're ill, need to isolate or need to shelter someone in their home, as well as pupils with underlying conditions being off. My son is doing his Highers and his attendance in November was 27%. 

Being at home or being at school right now, both have big drawbacks, but at least there's fewer dead people this way. In New York state, in the first wave, 5,000 children lost a primary carer.

Any, the turboturd doesn't give a damn about anyone's education. He's just using this as an outlet for his quack opinions on Covid.

On 15/01/2021 at 19:20, DrewDon said:

James Melville @-ing the official Scottish Government account and asking for a DM has to be the most on brand thing ever for him. Genuinely one of the worst accounts on Twitter. 

Turns out that account has blocked me despite no interaction between us ever.

Is he a Unionist?

4 minutes ago, Ned Nederlander said:

Turns out that account has blocked me despite no interaction between us ever.

Is he a Unionist?

Ok, right, should've read to the end of the thread before posting - turns out he's blocked a few.

I followed Wings old account before it was jettisoned, even interacted 'positively' with him a few times, can't say I've had anything to do with him since.

It's uber annoying to find you've been unceremoniously blocked by folk you didn't even know existed - especially if you go on to find you've similar bios.

Guessing he worships at the alter of Campbell?lol. I must admit i feel quite proud being one of the few pro indy members of the wings block list, all because I tweeted to Stu about being out of order for being abusive to a 15yo child on twitter. The man is a buffoon. 

you tell him, ICR!

We need Russell to batter f**k out of Hollywood types until they bring back good movies.
Punch JJ Abrams in the throat. Kick Kevin Feige in the balls. Slap all the interchangable Chris c***s. 
We need movies that are more complex than an episode of WWE. 

I dread to think what a c**t like this would make of something like Stalker

14 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

I dread to think what a c**t like this would make of something like Stalker

The extra hilarious part is the guy actually has his own movie review website which is just his name - ianmcnabb.com - and he obviously fancies himself as a bit of film expert. 

Unfortunately Russell made him the main character for the day and now millions of people think he's a simpleton. Twitter is brilliant. 

When you are trying to get your cred back

Screenshot_2021-01-18-17-05-42-871_com.twitter.android.jpg

Edited by Detournement

3 hours ago, Detournement said:

We need Russell to batter f**k out of Hollywood types until they bring back good movies.

Punch JJ Abrams in the throat. Kick Kevin Feige in the balls. Slap all the interchangable Chris c***s. 

We need movies that are more complex than an episode of WWE. 

You're not wrong.

Hollywood types were always greedy, but I'm not sure what's changed over the years. You only very rarely get a good Hollywood film that's not a Superhero film or something that's source material is gritty, dark and deep that's been transformed into a 90 minute 12A.

It's telling that for Martin Scorsese to get The Irishman made, he had to go to Netflix for the financing which goes against most of his morals when it comes to cinema.