14 hours ago, DrewDon said:

James Melville @-ing the official Scottish Government account and asking for a DM has to be the most on brand thing ever for him. Genuinely one of the worst accounts on Twitter. 

I like the idea that the person running their Twitter account is also the same person he needs to speak to.

He's just a typical blow hard.

6 hours ago, GordonS said:

I'm blocked by him but I'd blocked him first. 

Surprised to find James Melville follows me, but he follows 96k accounts so he obviously just follows people for the follows back. I've seen the odd tweet of his pop up over the years and never thought anything of them, but looking at his TL he's clearly a Walter Mitty.

He's playing the Twitter game well, but that's sad AF.

^

I saw this guy on Twitter one time arguing about terfs.

He's got the same sp. 

Gordon that is not James Melville. 

2 hours ago, Stormzy said:

^

I saw this guy on Twitter one time arguing about terfs.

He's got the same sp. 

Gordon that is not James Melville. 

I find James Melville’s a real mixed bag. Some of his Tweets are useful and informative, others are just mindless bollux. During the first wave of the pandemic he tweeted a load of stuff about the UK Gov doing X, Y & Z wrong including a claim  that the UK were refusing to take up the offer/delivery of ventilators from the EU. I tweeted him telling him he was talking pish and questioned his sources over this claim. He responded in typical condescending fashion and questioned what sources, if any I had to the contrary... 

So I posted the link to the video my old school mate who’s in the army had posted just a few hours earlier of his regiment unloading a plane full of ventilators onto trucks that had just been flown in from Belgium that morning. To my utter surprise, Melville’s tweet disappeared only to reappear minus the UK knocking back ventilators bit.

9 hours ago, GordonS said:

I'm blocked by him but I'd blocked him first. 

😄

Edited by 8MileBU

On 15/01/2021 at 21:12, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Who’s this Stephen Graham gimp, clicked that tweet from the link here and despite never having heard of the guy im blocked by him haha. He must be one of the wings over anywhere but scotland block list guys. 

Was at uni with him (by which I mean he was one of those guys who's perpetually at uni so that he can hang around with much younger people than him). Fancied himself as something of a dandy (not an Aberdeen fan; but somehow even worse than that). 

e: uh oh Y5dSMCu.png

Edited by SEETHING

53 minutes ago, SEETHING said:

Was at uni with him (by which I mean he was one of those guys who's perpetually at uni so that he can hang around with much younger people than him). Fancied himself as something of a dandy (not an Aberdeen fan; but somehow even worse than that). 

e: uh oh Y5dSMCu.png

Guessing he worships at the alter of Campbell?lol. I must admit i feel quite proud being one of the few pro indy members of the wings block list, all because I tweeted to Stu about being out of order for being abusive to a 15yo child on twitter. The man is a buffoon.