I’m locked up for saying Neil Doncaster has a face you would love to punch.
I only called him a c**t at the end of my tweet. After I'd suggested that if he came anywhere near Scotland during the May election he'd be launched so far over the border he'd land in a dinghy in the Channel. Again, still think its harsh.

41 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

I suspect there is a story behind this.

The story is I can't open my twitter but for people banging on about fucking sea shanties, recording themselves singing along to sea shanties, and playing instruments along with other people singing along to sea shanties. I don't even follow these people 😡 

1 minute ago, madwullie said:

The story is I can't open my twitter but for people banging on about fucking sea shanties, recording themselves singing along to sea shanties, and playing instruments along with other people singing along to sea shanties. I don't even follow these people 😡 

Have you upset the population of Devon & Cornwall recently?

1 hour ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Like I get the photo is heavy funny because they guys (especially the one in the light shirt obv, who is the main target) are the biggest goons in the world, but I don’t get why it has came back and went so mainstream recently.

I think one of the guys in it recently commented that he didn't understand why it had gone viral in the first place as it was just a normal photo of "normal guys wearing normal clothes" which probably brought it back to peoples' attention.

Like many memes, however, why a specific photo becomes one I don't think anyone will ever be able to pin down.

10 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

James Melville @-ing the official Scottish Government account and asking for a DM has to be the most on brand thing ever for him. Genuinely one of the worst accounts on Twitter. 

Social media consultant tho.

1 hour ago, DrewDon said:

James Melville @-ing the official Scottish Government account and asking for a DM has to be the most on brand thing ever for him. Genuinely one of the worst accounts on Twitter. 

His dad's reversed the aging process so covid ought to be a doddle. 

Who’s this Stephen Graham gimp, clicked that tweet from the link here and despite never having heard of the guy im blocked by him haha. He must be one of the wings over anywhere but scotland block list guys. 

Saw that, incredible the arrogance of the guy. They don't contact you mate, you contact them.  

He is incredible. The walloper's walloper.

I will freely admit that Melville has me absolutely rattled/seething/ is living in my head rent free.

His carefully honed grift of saying nothing to idiots, quote tweeting other peoples work eg visit Scotland videos with pish like "scotland natural beauty is a balm for our souls", #fbpe and making up lies for attention makes me sick.

There is a 5% chance it isn't cynicism and he is genuinely mentally ill 

Actually, maybe it is mental illness. Obviously desperate for attention. Why would your phone dying impact your ability to send a Tweet given you have to access the internet and log on to even start typing it?

A social media consultant BTW

Edited by invergowrie arab

5 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Who’s this Stephen Graham gimp, clicked that tweet from the link here and despite never having heard of the guy im blocked by him haha. He must be one of the wings over anywhere but scotland block list guys. 

I'm blocked by him but I'd blocked him first. 

Surprised to find James Melville follows me, but he follows 96k accounts so he obviously just follows people for the follows back. I've seen the odd tweet of his pop up over the years and never thought anything of them, but looking at his TL he's clearly a Walter Mitty.

He's playing the Twitter game well, but that's sad AF.