yet there was a time when someone would've told you he was funny as f**k, sad how telly and peer pressure can alter peoples views, Jack Whitehall is this decades version, Russell Howard was probably before him, difference seems to be, the latter two are apparently decent fellas, where as Hurst has always been a p***k.

Whitehall and Howard are both comedians I can put on and zone in and out, you know exactly what to expect. One jokes about being posh the other about having a funny accent and seemingly wants to f**k the queen.

They’re not the best but nowhere near the worst.

6 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

Deeply unfunny Lee Hurst getting a verbal doing on Twitter today. Hopefully he'll get a physical one later.

https://twitter.com/AndrewBloch/status/1320330460392837120?s=20

I hope future TV historians have long, confused debates as to why Lee Hurst was ever popular enough to appear on TV, albeit fleetingly. 

19 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Having just re-read your post and if I really must choose, I'll go for Jamey Godley then as I don't know who that is. And I get to live. 

Enjoy the night sweats and screaming nightmares for the rest of your short tortured existence till you chuck yourself in front of a train then mate 👍 

Edited by madwullie

3 hours ago, madwullie said:

Enjoy the night sweats and screaming nightmares for the rest of your short tortured existence till you chuck yourself in front of a train then mate 👍 

1 hour ago, thistledo said:

harrison ford jones GIF

JAMEY Godley. 

My eagle eyes spotted a way around suicide.