On 18/09/2020 at 11:44, Karpaty Lviv said:

ScotRail incident from last night. Seems like they tried to fare dodge and the employee went on a bit of rant and the tweet author is claiming that he was racist as she and her brother are people of colour and the employee said “I’m sick of yez aw”, presumably talking about fare dodgers as it must be rife with no conductors on trains.

Got a link?

I bet the guy who ordered the food originally just complained about it and said they didn’t deliver to his address and he got a  replacement meal, the guy doing the video got a free meal and the eatery establishment were the ones who had to foot the bill for this oh so hilarious prank. The poor delivery driver probably lost his job and is dining out at a food bank as we speak. 

20 hours ago, throbber said:

Would a take away place actually do that though? Surely the address on the online receipt is contractural. 

I've done it numerous times. Certain establishments on JustEat are set to my work address and I forget to change it to my home one then have to phone up and tell them my booboo. 

The story from the paper._20190326_090929.thumb.JPG.8727c5f01d02a1f4feffc3d9d78a4f56.JPG
She was due in court again for breaching the terms of her previous court order, but failed to appear as she claimed to be suffering from Covid symptoms.

#covidmoments

https://www.glasgowtimes.co.uk/news/18736208.jill-sharp-misses-court-date-waiting-coronavirus-test-results/?fbclid=IwAR2_FbVJ6nfiH6nr0FlBUEr36tu-DYiXxSeDEYn-jRoDEiXJe5MM4CMPVyU

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

I've done it numerous times. Certain establishments on JustEat are set to my work address and I forget to change it to my home one then have to phone up and tell them my booboo. 

Send me a pic of your order invoice next time then.

23 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

She was due in court again for breaching the terms of her previous court order, but failed to appear as she claimed to be suffering from Covid symptoms.

#covidmoments

https://www.glasgowtimes.co.uk/news/18736208.jill-sharp-misses-court-date-waiting-coronavirus-test-results/?fbclid=IwAR2_FbVJ6nfiH6nr0FlBUEr36tu-DYiXxSeDEYn-jRoDEiXJe5MM4CMPVyU

It’s WAR!

B582620C-94E5-4FA4-8FD9-47F8367AEB31.jpeg