Twitter/Kiss/Ten

45 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Agreed. Also, who keeps 'liking' Bob Servant? 

The Janey Godley Loyal imo.

I remember my grandad finding his programme a few years ago absolutely hilarious. Maybe it was the Broughty Ferry element that brought it to life for him, but I was just sitting there like:

tenor.gif.3bc88b5168fdb23f152c30154297989d.gif

I suppose it takes all sorts.

Edited by Szamo's_Ammo

ScotRail incident from last night. Seems like they tried to fare dodge and the employee went on a bit of rant and the tweet author is claiming that he was racist as she and her brother are people of colour and the employee said “I’m sick of yez aw”, presumably talking about fare dodgers as it must be rife with no conductors on trains.

ScotRail incident from last night. Seems like they tried to fare dodge and the employee went on a bit of rant and the tweet author is claiming that he was racist as she and her brother are people of colour and the employee said “I’m sick of yez aw”, presumably talking about fare dodgers as it must be rife with no conductors on trains.
It's quite clearly a remark about fare dodgers and not about the colour of her skin. Fucking arseholes.

5 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

There is little more humiliating than trying to jump the express by claiming a single from Bellgrove. School boy error...so I'm told.

Made a similar mistake on the Hamilton to Glasgow train, when we reached Rutherglen  "single from Newton please" "this train doesn't stop at Newton." The fact I was firing into a carry out just made the situation worse.

On 18/09/2020 at 12:38, 19QOS19 said:
On 18/09/2020 at 11:44, Karpaty Lviv said:

It's quite clearly a remark about fare dodgers and not about the colour of her skin. Fucking arseholes.

^^^party line.