20 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Her own replies to the original tweet where she links causes she supports has me leaning towards the "didn't happen" side, although it's clearly creepy af if it did, and I'd be surprised if them "having a chat" prevented the guy losing his job.

This is a fairly standard thing for people to do after one of their tweets goes viral ("checkout my soundcloud") and doesn't really say anything about whether it's genuine or not. She posted it about 8 hours later by which point she'd have had thousands of retweets.

This is a fairly standard thing for people to do after one of their tweets goes viral ("checkout my soundcloud") and doesn't really say anything about whether it's genuine or not. She posted it about 8 hours later by which point she'd have had thousands of retweets.

I had a viral tweet a few years ago and didn’t do a ‘check out my soundcloud’ reply, what a missed opportunity.

Jeez, if all of a sudden you can't use your job to find out someone's personal details and then contact them in an attempt to get your hole, then what even is the point in having a job where you can access people's personal details in the first place? PC gone mad etc etc.

On 18/08/2020 at 20:19, The Skelpit Lug said:

I know doctors' writing is meant to be terrible but "I done your blood test"? Nope.

To be fair though, the twitter account says the woman is based in Croyden so he probably misspelt what he was meaning to say, 'I done your bluds, innit'

12 hours ago, ICTChris said:

He should've found out her address and showed up with a box of Maltesers, then emailed her some photographs pulled off her Bebo.  Signed off email Dan (white witch good guy)

Whatever happened to him?

He came to one of my gigs once. Strange guy, but then again you have to be if you actually pay money to watch me do anything. 

Always nice with me and seemed harmless but I do vaguely remember some stories that go against that theory.