27 minutes ago, MSU said:

She gets her yams out in the second part of the video if that'll help id her?

Thankfully it's not that way I know her.

Both videos are grim.

If Kebabish on Graham's Road is the same place I remember from about 10 years ago, the people working there were so friendly and polite. How they kept their cool during all that is amazing.

3 minutes ago, MSU said:

If Kebabish on Graham's Road is the same place I remember from about 10 years ago, the people working there were so friendly and polite. How they kept their cool during all that is amazing.

I can confirm that the folk working in Kebabish are thoroughly decent lads. Quite how they manage to keep their patience when dealing with utter reprobates all the time is beyond me.

14 minutes ago, Romeo said:

That lassie needs help.

Yep. Hopefully it's just a one off and she's not one of the (all too familiar) folk clearly in need of help but allowed to walk the streets and just cause stress and alarm to themselves and everyone around them. 

11 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Seems from that shes already been to court. Surprised theres not been further info re sentence, her name etc. Interested to see if I know here and just not recognising her since shes a similar age to me....

She's in court Wednesday it says. 

Hope it's a given that she reimburses any and all repair costs that the shop faces for fixing the display cases etc.. and even loss of takings if they had to close for any length of time. 

16 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Yep. Hopefully it's just a one off and she's not one of the (all too familiar) folk clearly in need of help but allowed to walk the streets and just cause stress and alarm to themselves and everyone around them. 

She's in court Wednesday it says. 

Says Wednesday the 22nd though, unless it's a typo. I didnt check the date of the article

ETA article date 25th so aye court on the 29th presumably. 

Edited by Bairnardo

1 hour ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

According to The Scotsman the Falkirk kebab woman is 33. I'd have said she looks older. A diet of vodka and donner must take it's toll.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.scotsman.com/news/crime/she-was-racist-accused-me-rape-and-spat-me-woman-arrested-after-disturbance-scottish-kebab-house-2924181%3famp

Scotsman seem to have taken their article down for some reason. Unsure why since the videos are still widely available.

50 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Seems from that shes already been to court. Surprised theres not been further info re sentence, her name etc. Interested to see if I know here and just not recognising her since shes a similar age to me....

Me and the missus both thought we recognised her as well.  No idea where from or how though. 

15 minutes ago, RH33 said:

She’s been in court for alleged assault on kids and another involving incident with police officer.

I think she’s maybe just a c**t rather than needing help.

Were the alleged assaults also mentioned in the Scotsman article posted above?