3 minutes ago, bennett said:

Kebab shop workers are our unsung heroes,  keeping us fed while putting up with bawbag steamers every weekend. 

They must get it tighter than most. Except maybe taxi drivers, although at least once folk are in a taxi they are in going home mode and smaller groups

Iv probably seen as many fights in kebab shops as any other environment. 

TGIG is correct re the restraint as she was well past the point where melting her would have been perfectly acceptable. The spitting would have done it for me. That would have been an instant belt. 

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

They must get it tighter than most. Except maybe taxi drivers, although at least once folk are in a taxi they are in going home mode and smaller groups

Iv probably seen as many fights in kebab shops as any other environment. 

TGIG is correct re the restraint as she was well past the point where melting her would have been perfectly acceptable. The spitting would have done it for me. That would have been an instant belt. 

Thing is guys are in no win situation here, restrain her leaves them open all sorts allegations and a slap leads to assault as despite equality, man slaps woman still much less acceptable than other way round. 

Just now, RH33 said:

Thing is guys are in no win situation here, restrain her leaves them open all sorts allegations and a slap leads to assault as despite equality, man slaps woman still much less acceptable than other way round. 

Yeah they absolutely done the right thing by filming it to keep themselves safe. I dont think many folk would come down on here side after seeing what they had to put up with there though. 

Hopefully the humiliation on twitter gets followed up with suitable legal punishment. Stupid horrible c**t. 

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Yeah they absolutely done the right thing by filming it to keep themselves safe. I dont think many folk would come down on here side after seeing what they had to put up with there though. 

Hopefully the humiliation on twitter gets followed up with suitable legal punishment. Stupid horrible c**t. 

Some sore head she’ll have this morning, I’d say her phone will be going like mad but she threw it at the guy :lol:

Just now, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Some sore head she’ll have this morning, I’d say her phone will be going like mad but she threw it at the guy :lol:

Top notch banter if she spends the whole day oblivious that theres anything going on and her main concern is sourcing a new sim card. 

She actually reminds me of a lassie I vaguely knew about 15 years ago from Images in Storm. So much so that I'm actually wondering if it is her.

6 hours ago, Gaz said:

She actually reminds me of a lassie I vaguely knew about 15 years ago from Images in Storm. So much so that I'm actually wondering if it is her.

She gets her yams out in the second part of the video if that'll help id her?