On 26/05/2020 at 15:24, bernardblack said:

Andy Dawson from Athletico Mince is truly having a heads gone on twitter today.

His best moment is still when someone on left Twitter told him he was barred from Sunderland and he went outside to take a picture that proved he wasn't. Just a permanent commitment to being mad online.

7 hours ago, spud131 said:
On 26/05/2020 at 16:02, Theroadlesstravelled said:
He’s shat it and locked his account/

83A0ABE4-9579-4022-BE1B-EEBD49116EF8.png.cc3f80c29b2b29500425c9d47b70c42e.png

One of the worst things about all that is her twitter handle is @westminsterwag

Was a good laugh when she was moaning about Owen Jones referring to her as Michael Gove's wife and he pointed out that her handle is literally @westminsterwag

31 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

That’s Gary Linekar unfollowed from promoting Janey.

Football account. 

Why would you be following that big lugged twat in the first place?

I just assume Janey Godley is some joke that Weegies play on the rest of the country, making us believe they find her funny and trying to see if they can lure unsuspecting normal people into liking her.

She's about as funny as murdering your dog for an insuarance payout.

I'm from Glasgow. I've posted numerous times how unfunny she is. Worst work's Christmas night we ever had was at a comedy club with her as the host. She was utterly rank, unless you find "am fae the Calton, whit am a like" hilarious. And she wasn't even the worst turn of the night.

10 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Find it funny when people who pretend to be serious grown ups like Andrew Neil and Tom English appear like 12 year olds on Twitter. 

No idea what he was replying to here.

Cutting banter from English there. That's the sort of comeback you'd give if you were, erm, five years old. 

10 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

I'm from Glasgow. I've posted numerous times how unfunny she is. Worst work's Christmas night we ever had was at a comedy club with her as the host. She was utterly rank, unless you find "am fae the Calton, whit am a like" hilarious. And she wasn't even the worst turn of the night.

First started drinking in a boozers in Shettleston (1970s) called the Pallacium, the locals nicknamed it the Coliseum.

There was a wee mousey timid barmaid that wouldn't say boo to ghost. Years later in a mates house, he's watching some female comic on TV.

She's rough says me.

And the mate says, remember that wee frightened barmaid that worked in the Coliseum?

Yep step forward Ms Godley.

3 minutes ago, Tutankhamen said:

First started drinking in a boozers in Shettleston (1970s) called the Pallacium, the locals nicknamed it the Coliseum.

There was a wee mousey timid barmaid that wouldn't say boo to ghost. Years later in a mates house, he's watching some female comic on TV.

She's rough says me.

And the mate says, remember that wee frightened barmaid that worked in the Coliseum?

Yep step forward Ms Godley.

Hope she was a better barmaid than she is a comedian.

2 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

Hope she was a better barmaid than she is a comedian.

She did well out the pub trade.

Ended up marrying the owners son and running the Weavers boozer on London Rd. Bit confused by the radical Indy feminist gig. Her man was a rabid Tory in the Thatcher years. 

2 hours ago, MixuFruit said:

Janey Godley is just the purest distillation of a decades long drive by the BBC comedy unit & elsewhere to synonymise Scottish comedy with saying things loudly in a Glaswegian accent.

"Whit'ma like eh?"

Cue applause.