Jim Spence is an absolute balloon and I can't wrap my head round why anyone would want to follow him.

The work Craig Telfer does tracking his bio updates makes me glad Spence has Twitter, I don’t follow Spence though...f**k that.

On 14/05/2020 at 12:41, NotThePars said:

Count Dankula quote tweeted me slagging him off a few months back and I had a horde of incels trying to dox me. That was funny tbf.

That guy is a complete oddball. He has about quarter of a million followers, the cult that follows him around twitter genuinely scares me.  He put a video up a couple of years back where you could see his living room and kitchen in the background...it reminded me of the scene in Still Game where Jack and Victor go in to Manky Frankies house to use the phone. There was pizza boxes sitting in every corner, and the rest of the house just looked like a complete shit tip, you would have needed to wipe your feet on the way out. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Stan Collymore gets hauners from Celtic fans and keeps playing up to them. He gets in arguments with (mostly) Rangers fans then blocks everybody but continues to tweet about them.

Maybe Collymore is skint and is applying the tried and trusted method of a certain Mr Sutton? Pretend to be a fan and care, pucker up and kiss the green & grey buttocks, coin it in from some diddy tabloid or broadcaster that pays for your (faux) controversial opinions.

27 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

Neither do clubs/companies/entities who've been "naughty" in a previous existence.

An imaginative way to sneak in a bit of Sevcoing.